[Temporary Closed] Akira Enderprises

Re: Akira Enderprises
Post by: dtown2002 - May 28th, 2015, 8:36:00 pm

Hello and I will try to sign up.

1. dtown2002
2. 12 7/12
3. TheCavemen, TheNewCavemen, Xtown1357, and my current one TheOPTeam.
4. I will listen to all commands and do all jobs you need me to do. I am a great miner and a OK pvper.
5. Yes I do.
6. Sorry but no. Parent reasons.

Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - June 7th, 2015, 3:57:42 pm

1. BillyTedLolly
2. 14 (15 in January)
3. Um, Dogsrule, was in a few others but cant remember the names.
4. I never steal from my own faction, Im good at mining and farming but not so great at PVP, sowwy
5. Yes I do
6. I kind of have a Skype account on my phone but have never used it. I also have Kik and facebook messenger.

(btw Im a girl)

Am I To Late?
Post by: spookytables - June 14th, 2015, 7:19:03 pm

Here Is Mah App For Akira Enderprises:
1) MineCraft Username: Crush_
2) Age: 9 {10 In October}
3) Prev. Facs: Moutians, ShadowFox, DerpClan, Enchanted <-- Curent Fac., and many more I cant rember.. ;-;
4) Why You Should Accept Me: I Have Good PvP Skills, Mining Skills, Farming Skills, & Building Skills. I Can Also Deal With Social/Faction Problems.
5) I Do Accept The Code Of Conduct.
6) I Have Skype But I Cant Call People I Dont Know, I Dont Have TeamSpeak Either.

Post by: paintcr - June 14th, 2015, 7:25:08 pm

1. Minecraft Username: DerpehSquid
2. Age: 9
3. Any Previous faction: WaterDiamond15, DerpClan (still in but Ill leave)
4. Why should we accept you: I feel you might appreciate my skills/talents.
5. Do you abide the Code of Conduct: Yes I do
6. Do you use Skype/Teamspeaker: I have Skype but can I use forums instead? I dont like skyping strangers.

Post by: SuperNova50 - June 14th, 2015, 9:49:45 pm

Hello this is SuperNova50 applying for AkiraEnderprises, i am 13 years old and will trun 14 in august, i have previously been in HellRazorz, angrymelon, houseofhades, icewood, koalas, arcanines, arcachu, and many others considering i have been on this server for many years and it is the only one i play on, i feel i should be accepted because i am an excellent redstoner, hunter, and farmer. I will abide by the code of conduct, and i do have skype, although i prefer not to use it if possible.

Thank you for your time,

SuperNovs50

Post by: vvanqu1sh - June 14th, 2015, 10:16:59 pm

[quote author=Horse Back PvP link=topic=1431.msg16323#msg16323 date=1434332985]
Hello this is SuperNova50 applying for AkiraEnderprises, i am 13 years old and will trun 14 in august, i have previously been in HellRazorz, angrymelon, houseofhades, icewood, koalas, arcanines, arcachu, and many others considering i have been on this server for many years and it is the only one i play on, i feel i should be accepted because i am an excellent redstoner, hunter, and farmer. I will abide by the code of conduct, and i do have skype, although i prefer not to use it if possible.

Thank you for your time,

SuperNovs50
[/quote]years...

CB hasnt even been up since two years though... xD

Post by: paintcr - June 15th, 2015, 6:35:21 am

1. Minecraft Username: DerpehSquid
2. Age: 9
3. Any Previous faction: Yes WaterDiamond15 and Frostpvpers
4. Why should we accept you: I am an extremely talented archer, fairly ok PvPer, and I am really good at defending.
5. Do you abide the Code of Conduct: Yes I do
6. Do you use Skype/Teamspeaker: Yes but I prefer not to skype people I know only online

Post by: patman96 - June 15th, 2015, 12:18:52 pm

Minecraft Username: patman96

Any previous faction: hplovecraft, GlacialDragons, Gemini (current faction)

Why we should accept you: Because I am very trustworthy, active, respectful towards others, and I am a good builder and PvPer.

Do you abide the code of conduct: Yes

Do you use Skype/TeamSpeak: Yes, I use Skype.

Post by: Jagisaboy - June 15th, 2015, 12:31:00 pm

Minecraft Username: Jagisaboy

Any previous faction: GlacialDragons,

Why we should accept you: Because I am a boyscount so i go by the scout oath which isTrustworthy,Loyal,Helpful,Friendly,Courteous,Kind,Obedient,Cheerful,Thrifty,Brave,Clean,
and Reverent towards others, and I am a redstonerr desginer and a medium PvPer.

Do you abide the code of conduct: Yes

Do you use Skype/TeamSpeak: Yes, I use Skype.

Post by: Asheiou - June 16th, 2015, 1:13:15 pm

1. SirTubeDaDerpeh

2. 10 (11 in July)

3. Insurgent, FairyMotoFeet

4. I can build quickly and I am a very loyal member. I mine a lot.

5. I do.

6. I have skype and TS.
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.