[Temporary Closed] Akira Enderprises

Re: Akira Enderprises
Post by: BradmasterX - December 12th, 2014, 9:47:16 pm

This is my application fourm for Akira Enderprises.

1. BradmasterX
2. 12 1/6
3. Ive been in Xtown and TheCaveMen.
4. I am an exilent farmer and a mapper. I also organize chests and the decore of the faction. I am extreamly trust worthy. And I will bay players with a higher rank.
5.Yes, but I cant use teamspeak, but you can always chat with me on the forums though.
6.No, I am sorry. But like I stated before we can speak on the fourms.

I hope youll accept me.

Post by: BradmasterX - December 12th, 2014, 9:52:14 pm

[quote author=BradmasterX link=topic=1431.msg5605#msg5605 date=1418438836]

4. I am an exilent farmer and a mapper. I also organize chests and the decore of the faction. I am extremely trust worthy. And I will bay players with a higher rank.

[/quote]

I mean obey

Post by: realJosefStalin - December 16th, 2014, 8:43:26 pm

1.ParadoxPi

2.13 1/2

3.Nothing worth mentioning *sigh*

4. Im an amazing archer :P, mining is my skill, I like digging O_O, AND if you need something hidden You give me a bucket of lava and 10 minutes and it will never be found...and one block of obsidian :P

5.Yup,screwed it up once....cant do it again

6.Girl I be working dat skype alllllll day :P

Post by: Solurnis - December 18th, 2014, 7:33:30 pm

1. Ratcoolhawk, or Rat.
2. 13.
3. I have been in so many facs but the only one I can rember is FaZe 4. I can control a latin army, ill make you dose packs, and I keep the fire warm ;).
5. Yah, I accept this thing.
6. No, no. btw, 3 and 4 are missplaced bc I was writing this via PSP

Post by: archerman00 - December 20th, 2014, 12:33:03 am

1. Minecraft Username: archerman00
2. Age: 13
3. Any Previous faction: OakenSheild
4. Why should we accept you: well, Ive been playing Minecraft since 1.3.2 first came out I am very skilled at building and pvp. I also no the best places to build faction homes.
5. Do you abide the Code of Conduct: Yes I do
6. Do you use Skype/Teamspeaker: no not yet

Post by: InvalidSession - December 20th, 2014, 10:27:05 am

Well can I be ally my faction is divergent

Post by: Oaad - January 2nd, 2015, 2:10:50 am

(1) Username: I am xNoobNinja, or some people call me xProNinja
(2) Age: I am 14, which means i can drink
(3) Previous Factions: Phoenix/Ouroboros, FaZe, Slime, (I sometimes go solo) PhamilyIsRhino
(4) Why should we accept you: Because, Im xProNinja
(5) Abide by code of conduct: I use skype, I respect most of you guys, Ill judge people
(6) Do you use skype: Read Number Five

Post by: bjammies - January 4th, 2015, 12:57:07 pm

(1) Username: Lucarioguy64
(2) Age: 9
(3)Previous Factions: Draconids and I cant remember the name but I have been in a faction with Akiraff and skyrun02 before ( and no I havent been in akiraenderprises it was a different faction )
(4)Why should we accept you: Im a kind and honorable player who gathers resources and mines often. I also like to kill and raid other factions. Oh and I LOVE Endermen and the Enderdragon :D
(5)Abide to code of conduct: Yes I do
(6)Do you use Skype or TeamSpeak: Sadly I dont use skype or teamspeak but I am happy to chat in faction chat with you guys or /msg

One more thing is that I am in Draconids as I post this but I will leave it to join this faction so tell me on the forums if Im accepted.

Post by: bjammies - January 4th, 2015, 3:40:29 pm

I actually want to leave my application for now. If I come back and wanna join Ill come back and post saying "I wanna join now" Right now I wanna stay in my own faction. Aploigies for any inconvinience (sorry for spelling)
Cheers, Lucarioguy64

Post by: bjammies - January 9th, 2015, 12:17:55 pm

Is this faction still considering applications? If so please read my application. Thanks! :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.