[Temporary Closed] Akira Enderprises

Re: Akira Enderprises
Post by: KissMeImIrish - April 2nd, 2015, 10:58:21 pm

Yay, I had an honorable mention, thanks Akira Enderprises. I will serve this faction great harmony. And yes, the word harm is in that, but I am not trying to trick you.

Post by: primadxnna - April 5th, 2015, 8:02:35 pm

Minecraft Username: Lunar_Fox

If I get accepted, This will be my first faction!

I am a good role model and wonderful friend to the good people of the server.

I agree to the Code of Conduct.

I dont have my own Skype, but my parents let me use their Skype. Theyll understand.

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 5th, 2015, 8:45:50 pm

[quote author=Akiraff link=topic=1431.msg10824#msg10824 date=1428013911]
Congratulations Skyrun02 for our newest council in Akira Enderprises. As you may know we have updated our signature banner. Our second generation banner persists all our active members. And first generation consists of loyal members.

Thank you all for applying, we are looking for new players, and we have revised several applications, and looking forward to see your application.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Retired Staff
[/quote]

Woah congratz Sky! But wait werent you already a council when I entered ? I believe you said you were a major like last week xD

Post by: SuperNova50 - April 10th, 2015, 6:03:14 pm

I am SuperNova50, I am 13 years of age, I have previously been in the factions; Arcanines, OrangeMaster, TheAce, HellRazorz, and Twisters. I feel I should be accepted into AkiraEnderprises for the following reasons; I love to mine and pull out a good amount of iron and redstone, I am great at farming crops, I am a very good horse breeder and produce some of the best super horses, I am very attentive and I listen very well, I am a good natured person and I love to talk to people, and my last reason is I want to be with my favorite girl ever krward. I can abide by the rules and will behave. Unfortunately I am unable to use Skype or Teamspeak, but I can e-mail.

Post by: oneofakid - April 13th, 2015, 8:15:38 am

1. oneofakid
2. 12
3. GlacialDragons
4. I am really good at PVP, building, mining, farming and socializing.
5. Yeah
6. I have my own Skype, but I do not have TeamSpeak.

Post by: Magicov - April 13th, 2015, 6:24:11 pm

User: _MagicDog_

Previous facs: UndeadKingdom, OuterHaven (the real one) Vindictus, Undeadkingdom V.2 (current one)

why I should be accepted: I have been a member for 14-15 months, I am kind, and legendary to older members. My name is known throughout the server and I am recognisably good at most minecraft things, I even know how to push ender crystals!

Do I abide the COC: yes, I can do all that accept the top one, due to protective parents. :P

TS/Skype: No, just look ^

-Magic-

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - April 22nd, 2015, 3:28:09 pm

[quote author=Akiraff link=topic=1431.msg5428#msg5428 date=1417517113]

[/quote] I AM OUT FOR REVENGE OF THIS FAC AND ALSO THE FACS RAT AND PSLAMP ARE IN. I HAVE BEEN RAIDED ONE TIME TO MANY I HAVE FINALLY CRACKED.I AM ON HAVOC FOR RAIDING. GOOD LUCK,FACS.
YOULL NEED IT
Post by: Livetabon - April 22nd, 2015, 3:51:02 pm

Dear Danny

Akira Enderprises has always been a neutral faction, and has never raided or intended to raid you.

But ok then. Your declaration doesnt mean much to us.

~Liv

Post by: Solurnis - April 22nd, 2015, 7:28:11 pm

[quote author=DannyJ1 link=topic=1431.msg12971#msg12971 date=1429730889]
[quote author=Akiraff link=topic=1431.msg5428#msg5428 date=1417517113]

[/quote] I AM OUT FOR REVENGE OF THIS FAC AND ALSO THE FACS RAT AND PSLAMP ARE IN. I HAVE BEEN RAIDED ONE TIME TO MANY I HAVE FINALLY CRACKED.I AM ON HAVOC FOR RAIDING. GOOD LUCK,FACS.
YOULL NEED IT
[/quote] ey danny, good reason to get pissed off but, if you even did find AE or Vindcitus, we would kill you before you even got close. Ik you got nothing to lose (lel rly) and anyway, I dont get what Akiraenderprises has even done to you.
Post by: Praying4Death - May 14th, 2015, 6:31:41 pm

LOL u change the thing saying Skyruns still in there cuz hes with Vindictus now lol also as great achivments I think u should put Allyship with Vindictus and as honorable players u should put Sterlings5 the most helful and trustworthy frind eva lol also good luck with the fac guys but Vins taking the wheel lol :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.