[Temporary Closed] Akira Enderprises

Re: Akira Enderprises
Post by: Solurnis - February 22nd, 2015, 4:37:06 pm

^^ I always renew my emerald, not that mature though lel.

Post by: EnderTheGreat - February 27th, 2015, 2:35:27 am

Wow, Weve hit well over 1k views. That may be a record! Anyways, thanks to all of you who applied. We may begin accepting new applicants. I can at least guarantee that we have something MASSIVE planned for all of you in the factions community. Weve been working hard and recruiting the best builders possible to make our surprise worth it for all of you.

Post by: albanybrookexo - February 27th, 2015, 9:44:46 am

1. Minecraft Username: XxBrOoKeBaKeSxX
2. Age: 11
3. Any Previous faction: Cake (no longer a Faction) Blob (my BFFs one , LOL) and Divergant
4. Why should we accept you: I am trust worthy , a good builder and Respect what other people Build , Make and want. Although i am Not very good with hostile mobs and PvP
5. Do you abide the Code of Conduct: Yes!
6. Do you use Skype/Teamspeaker: I do Have Skype but my Parents wont let me talk with anyone I dont know :(

Thanks!!!
-Brooke!

Wanting to join akiraenderprises
Post by: ThunderHoof - February 27th, 2015, 3:29:25 pm

Facs I was in Magiccrew,Innerhaven,orangemaster,borg,decepticons,darkcrew,fan,enterprise,and saturn

I will abide the code of conduct

You should accept me because Im good in pvp and raiding. I also am very loyal.

I dont have access to skype or teamspeak

Post by: Akiraff - February 27th, 2015, 4:41:22 pm

Information is up to date from 27 February 2015. Looking to add new people to data entries.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: ThunderHoof - February 27th, 2015, 10:01:53 pm

[quote author=EnderTheGreat link=topic=1431.msg8104#msg8104 date=1425022527]
Wow, Weve hit well over 1k views. That may be a record! Anyways, thanks to all of you who applied. We may begin accepting new applicants. I can at least guarantee that we have something MASSIVE planned for all of you in the factions community. Weve been working hard and recruiting the best builders possible to make our surprise worth it for all of you.
[/quote]

So does this mean you will kill us all like outerhaven did? Or will you do something good to us?

Post by: Solurnis - February 28th, 2015, 3:19:08 pm

1. Minecraft Username: RatBRS
2. Age: 14
3. Any Previous faction: Tarro (The fac name chanhes pretty mich every week), TheRats, Illuminati, Slime, And Many more.
4. Why should we accept you: I love factions, I dont raid that much, I am already op, and Im kewl
5. Do you abide the Code of Conduct: Why Not?
6. Do you use Skype/Teamspeaker: I dont use it that much, but if you need me you can just text me through skype

Post by: JuanDong - February 28th, 2015, 7:16:39 pm

1. pslamp69
2. 13
3. FaZe, TheJuans , TheRats, Illuminati , Lunchables
4. A Know A few people in the faction, Im Great At PvP, And I Can Make ALOT Of Pots Like 5-10 chest full of pots and i dont die that much
5. 4shure
6. If Its Totally Necessary

Post by: Akiraff - March 9th, 2015, 9:37:43 am

[quote author=ThunderHoof link=topic=1431.msg8149#msg8149 date=1425092513]
[quote author=EnderTheGreat link=topic=1431.msg8104#msg8104 date=1425022527]
[/quote]

So does this mean you will kill us all like outerhaven did? Or will you do something good to us?
[/quote]
We tend to help smaller clans that is being raided by larger clans. Tend to maintain the entire territory controlled and ensuring to keep top of the competition.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 9th, 2015, 1:55:23 pm

1: GameDudePc_TR

2: 19 years old

3: None

4: I consider myself an average builder, but I can also go mine. I can easely go mine for several houres without getting to bored (taking in account some toilet and smoke brakes tho). Im also farily decent as a PvPer, altho Im more lickely to take a bow and arrow to provide assistance from the backline to my team (especially usefull in a straight up war battle). Also I like to hunt with bow and arrow, Ill hunt down any living creature that is in need to be hunted down by my superiors (yes, even human beings).

5: I have no idea what a code of conduct is, could someone please explain ?

6: Yes I do have Skype, and most of the time that Im online Im also on Skype (or when Im not online then Im also most of the time online on Skype but just afk).

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.