[Temporary Closed] Akira Enderprises

Application
Post by: oneofakid - March 9th, 2015, 8:14:59 pm

Username: oneofakid
Factions youve been in: GlacialDragons
Why we should accept you: I am op when it comes to pvp and raiding.
Do you accept the code of conduct: Yea
Do you have a Skype: Yes, I will give more info on that if I am accepted.

Re: Akira Enderprises
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 9th, 2015, 8:49:43 pm

Username: DaRetroGamer

Factions Ive been in: OutlivedOnes, FlamedOnes

Why we should accept you: I would work hard, fight for our faction, and be loyal to other members. Plus, Im great at gathering resources :D

Do you accept the code of conduct: Of course, why not?

Do you have skype?: Yep, Ill use it if necessary.

Post by: Akiraff - March 12th, 2015, 4:01:19 pm

Recruitment Page updated. We have updated, its been a while we needed a good polish. Recruitment Applications are still open.

We will contact you in-game, if you get accepted.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: LeonemMorsu - March 18th, 2015, 6:00:15 pm

1. Th3Bl00dyK1tt3n, originally Sparkles401.

2. 13 1/2 (14 next month)

3. OrangeMaster, TheOutsiders, Adventurers, some others whose names I cant remember.

4. Im exceedingly skilled at Mob Fighting, as well as Mining. Im an amateur at building/farming, but good with strategies, problem-solving (Math not included), and social work.

5. Of course.

6. I do have Teamspeak, not Skype. Yet. But I can also communicate through Email. I will update on when I have Skype.

Post by: Firebuster1357 - March 19th, 2015, 10:58:34 pm

(1) Minecraft Username: Firebuster1357

(2) Age: 12

(3) Previous Factions: The Cavemen, The new Cavemen, Xtown, Xtown1357, and others i cant recall.

(4) Why accept you: I will be a wonderful player and contribute to the faction as much as i can, and some of the factions members know that i am a trustworthy player. (I also would like to join partly because I am not in any faction at the moment and i would like to spend more time on the Factions server.)

(5)Do you agree to The Code Of Conduct: I do agree to the Code of Conduct, but I do not have Skype.

(6) I have a teamspeak. You can also email me at Firebuster1357@gmail.com

Post by: Firebuster1357 - March 21st, 2015, 10:14:26 pm

Do you tell us if we are accepted, in game or on the forum?

Post by: N3oT0pic - March 22nd, 2015, 1:09:03 pm

1. N3oT0pic
2. 21 years.
3. No, not really but want to start
4. Im a good builder and team mate.
5/6. I like to speak to the people i play with, and i youse Skype allmost every day to speak with friend from allover the world.
SkybeName : N3oT0pic

Post by: Akiraff - March 22nd, 2015, 5:35:13 pm

[quote author=Firebuster1357 link=topic=1431.msg9848#msg9848 date=1426990466]
Do you tell us if we are accepted, in game or on the forum?
[/quote]
No we dont, we contact players via forums or in-game.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Adminitrator

Post by: Firebuster1357 - March 22nd, 2015, 9:31:42 pm

ok thank you

Post by: Akiraff - April 2nd, 2015, 6:31:51 pm

Congratulations Skyrun02 for our newest council in Akira Enderprises. As you may know we have updated our signature banner. Our second generation banner persists all our active members. And first generation consists of loyal members.

Thank you all for applying, we are looking for new players, and we have revised several applications, and looking forward to see your application.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Retired Staff

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.