[Temporary Closed] Akira Enderprises

[Temporary Closed] Akira Enderprises
Post by: Akiraff - December 2nd, 2014, 5:45:13 am

Re: Akira EnderPrises
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - December 2nd, 2014, 5:48:16 am

Furher is the name Hitler gave to himself.... It means "Leader" in German.
(Yes, thats right, I know enough English to read history books)

Re: Akira Enderprises
Post by: InvalidSession - December 3rd, 2014, 3:53:00 pm

well nice work akiraff :o

Post by: LeonemMorsu - December 5th, 2014, 8:19:57 pm

1. Sparkles401

2. 13 1/2

3. Kuroshisuji, OrangeMaster, Outsiders, Adventurers, etc.

4. I have skills in Mob Killing, Building, Farming, etc. I work well in solving problems such as social issues, as well as faction issues. I also have a well grasp on some social/mental skills, such as trustworthiness, honesty, leadership, and kindness.

5. I do my best as it is. I dont really judge people by their cover, and I respect the beliefs of others, such as sexual orientation, religion, life choices, etc.

6. My parents will not allow me to use Skype, but Ill try to gain access to Teamspeak if possible. Other than that, I do have Facebook Messenger, and mutliple Emails.

Post by: Livetabon - December 6th, 2014, 4:58:45 pm

1: Livetabon

2: 289231

3: Is mayonnaise a faction?

4: Cause yolo.

5: Shure. (Sh was intentional btw. Feel it.)

6: I have telepathy that is directed to the Skype. That counts right?

Post by: EnderTheGreat - December 7th, 2014, 12:30:51 am

Livetabon, Your application is amazing! this is exactly what we have been looking for! Im happy to say that after hours of debate, we have found that you are the perfect member for our faction! I would be honored to accept you as one of us. Your qualifications are clearly superior. I am without words.

Post by: Livetabon - December 7th, 2014, 12:33:31 am

Lel.

Post by: EnderTheGreat - December 9th, 2014, 10:25:42 pm

Sparkles, Im going to put you into communication with a recruitment officer. Shell talk to you about joining the faction and get you briefed. Thanks for applying!

Post by: MystrikMC - December 10th, 2014, 8:20:13 pm

1:CubePVPGod

2:21

3:yes but I will leave

4:because ive never been in a op faction before and i want to be a member in one

5:yes

6: Yes Skype but my mic is broken right now. I will get a new one

Post by: EnderTheGreat - December 10th, 2014, 10:18:56 pm

Cube, the age you listed and the age on your profile do not match. could you enlighten us as to why?

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.