[Temporary Closed] Akira Enderprises

Re: Akira Enderprises
Post by: Akiraff - January 11th, 2015, 11:32:33 am

As you may all be unaware of, we do read all applications and we contact players in their personal message box via /mail on CubeBuilders. This is to avoid any confusions, as it happened on the past.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: Livetabon - January 11th, 2015, 12:40:48 pm

^This

And were pretty slow.

More or less John is lazy...

And we end up having to get 5 different people agree on the same thing~^^;;

But it always leads to a conversation that isnt relevant.... .-.

I wanna be more productive..

Post by: Praying4Death - January 17th, 2015, 3:04:42 am

1.Sterlings5
2.Just turned 13 last October.
3.OuterHaven,Reborn,and Mayhem
4. Yes I 100% understand the conduct and I respect and agree to it.
5.Yes I have Skype I Only use if its 100% necessary

Post by: Solurnis - January 22nd, 2015, 5:29:18 pm

(1) Username: Rat
(2) Age: I am 14 now, so I am smarter, faster, stronger, and kooler.
(3) Previous Factions: TheRats, FaZe, Unicornz, and at least a billion more.
(4) Why should we accept you: I can supply at least two of ur fac members with full god armor.
(5) Abide by code of conduct: Yah i will respect u guys. I can judge people too.
(6) Do you use skype: no, i do not.

(dis is my 2nd time applying. Also I dont expect any of u to say "yes" to me joining)

Post by: Akiraff - January 29th, 2015, 8:45:48 pm

Please wait patiently to one of Akira Enderprises member to contact you through in-game. We no longer accept/reject applications due to recent confusions, thereby we take our faction more serious and we choose our members selective.

You may be hesitating what is the point of having an application form for Akira Enderprises?

The set of Application Form, is if the person able to follow simple instructions. This is the first step on becoming part of Akira Enderprises. Finally, I would like to wish you best of luck being part of Akira Enderprises.

Akiraff

Post by: JuanDong - January 30th, 2015, 7:14:02 pm

1: pslamp32
2:13
3:FaZe
4:Cuz i um deh beast pvpr in deh woerld an my mam sid dut she priased me 2 get me invitd uh beh deh wayy i mak potz like derz no tommorowz
5: Yesh
6: Yush

bey deh wey i dunt died dut moch

Post by: Praying4Death - February 5th, 2015, 9:50:04 pm

1.Sterlings5
3.OuterHaven
4.Im Very good with making Potions And Can Mine Semi Well Also I have tons of good stuff to share im pretty good at raiding and pvp as well
5.i Do Agree Wit it
6.Only If 100% Necessary

Post by: _TornadoPlays_ - February 6th, 2015, 11:04:32 pm

tornado_miner
TornadoesPotions, Reborn, etc.
I am very good at brewing potions, mining, and building. I do have respect for others and can work out social problems and I can easily listen to directions.
Yes.
I have a skype account.

Post by: Akiraff - February 22nd, 2015, 2:27:13 pm

Please note that we are starting a new wave of recruitment for March 2015. Please be aware that we are only looking for CubeBuiilders members who are dedicated towards the server.

An additional requirements that is necessary towards Akira Enderprises
- Maturity
- Active
- Minimum of three months registered in CubeBuilders.

We would like to inform you that we do look through the application. And we do not accept not reject through the forums. We will directly contact you directly in-game letting you know that youve been accepted to Akira Enderprises.

For players who applied before. You may re-apply again.

Akiraff

Post by: Livetabon - February 22nd, 2015, 4:27:24 pm

Hey want brownie points?

Cause being an [Emerald Donator] that is [active] and [mature] would win my vote.

Like come on guys we REALLY need these spawners moved around.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.