[CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS]Illuminus Finally Recruiting!

Re: [CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS]Illuminus Finally Recruiting!
Post by: paintcr - August 8th, 2015, 5:42:33 pm

Everyone, did you see Booyahs post? He said he wasnt accepting any applications 4 a while and hasnt posted since XP

Post by: SuperNova50 - August 18th, 2015, 5:42:20 am

Timezone: GMT -6
Minecraft name:SuperNova50
Pervious faction: Only one worth mentioning is HellRazorz.
Why do I want to join: Im looking for a new powerful faction to join and to join the otherside of the war, this faction is already known and popular throught out CubeBuilders, Im looking for a faction that I can support and can support me. Id like a new faction thats helpful and will have a say and some power over other people. Im looking forward to being able to turn the sides and possible crush Factions. It would be enjoyment for me and for the faction. Also Im looking for a super active faction. Id like to help the faction go to its fullest potential. Id like to share anything I know about factions and learn more about it from more experienced players :) Thank you for reading.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - September 8th, 2015, 8:41:48 pm

[quote author=SuperNova50 link=topic=3503.msg23010#msg23010 date=1439890940]
Timezone: GMT -6
Minecraft name:SuperNova50
Pervious faction: Only one worth mentioning is HellRazorz.
Why do I want to join: Im looking for a new powerful faction to join and to join the otherside of the war, this faction is already known and popular throught out CubeBuilders, Im looking for a faction that I can support and can support me. Id like a new faction thats helpful and will have a say and some power over other people. Im looking forward to being able to turn the sides and possible crush Factions. It would be enjoyment for me and for the faction. Also Im looking for a super active faction. Id like to help the faction go to its fullest potential. Id like to share anything I know about factions and learn more about it from more experienced players :) Thank you for reading.
[/quote]Dude... You literally copied Skys app...

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - September 20th, 2015, 7:05:48 pm

Revenge... Sweet Revenge... lol JK but if they raid me Revenge....

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.