[CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS]Illuminus Finally Recruiting!

Re: Illuminus Finally Recruiting!
Post by: JuanDong - July 7th, 2015, 2:43:41 pm

Timezone: GMT -4 (The one on the forums is messed up)

Minecraft username: JuanDong

Previous Factions: Vindictus, Copyrekt

Why I want to join: Cause I Am Very Lonely Without Anyone In My Faction ;-;. Also Theres A Lot Of People That Are Allied To Decent Factions. I Am Also Good At PvP As You Already Kno. k now Im gonna go smear some peanut butter around my bellybutton baiiiiii.

Post by: Akiraff - July 7th, 2015, 4:09:02 pm

[quote author=Kawaii Cat link=topic=3503.msg17883#msg17883 date=1436214144]
[quote author=xBOOYAHx link=topic=3503.msg17650#msg17650 date=1436049813]
[quote author=Kawaii Cat link=topic=3503.msg17606#msg17606 date=1436041372]
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
Minecraft IGN: Crush_
Prevouis Facs: SkyStar (Current Atm), Mountains, ShadowFox, EnchantedForest. ( I Forget The Rest Sorry!)
Skype: Yes, But I Cant Talk 2 Some1 I Dont Know (Due To My Parents)
Why Do I Want To Join: Because Im A Very Loyal, And Active Player. I Like To Mine, Raid, And Am Able To Deal With Problems In The Faction. I Also Applied For AkiraEnderPrises But Booyah Never Responded, Nor Anyone Else.
Just A Side Note: I May Travel Soon And I Will Also Be Going To A Wedding Out Of Town In August.
[/quote]

Im sorry crush_, but you have put some false information was applied. The information that was false was the info of ontime. I see that your on time is okay but hardly any of it is spent in factions. If you fix this problem I will think again of accepting your application. Info for ontime is here: http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,3503.0.html. Also during raids and such things like that we will need to use skype to be able to communicate in a more efficient way, so see if your parents can make an exception for this. Thank you for applying and try to get that faction ontime up :D.
[/quote] Hmm? Your Message At The Beggining Sectence Made No Scence Just Saying. "Im sorry crush_. but you have put some false information was applied." And, I Will Try To Talk To My Parents About It Okai! Bye~
[/quote]

Good evening crush_,

I had a discussion with xBOOYAHx, regards to false information given on your Faction Application. I have been analyzing that you show no activity on factions. We are required all members to be a minimum of 7 hours a week to contribute towards factions.

Post by: Akiraff - July 7th, 2015, 4:16:33 pm

Good evening XxlovergirlxX,
Your application have been accepted.

Good evening to the following members: DaRetroGamer, SmowZowDavid,
dtown2002,

Your applications have been rejected, due to conflicts with Illuminus members.

Good evening Taelie and Amber1McD,

Your applications are still being discussed.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: ellhoe - July 7th, 2015, 8:16:41 pm

Timezone: Im not really sure, but, same as what Taelie said.
Minecraft IGN: DerpehDonut
Current Factions: Fantasia (way more but I dont remember.)
Why do you want to join: Since Taelie left Fantasia, I have decided to apply for realziez. And I dont really wanna be the owner of a faction. I am trustworthy. Loyal, and I am very active.
[font=arial black][/ :-*font]

Post by: Derpehh - July 8th, 2015, 12:35:48 am

Timezone: GMT-5
Minecraft name: DerpehWaffle
Previous Factions: Uhh SO MANY cause I make meh own a lot, but the most powerful ones were Fantasia, HHSquad, Reborn, ShadowFox, and that is pretty much it. XD
Skype?: Uh yasss obviousleh
Why do I want to join Illuminus: I am friends with Taelie, and she is in Illuminus, I have no clue if me and xBOOYAHx are friends, but either way, I really look up to Illuminus, and always want a faction THAT powerful. I am in search for a powerful faction, and that is why I am creating new ones so much. I also love upgrading things and building, so, need a new base? Give me some obby, and Im set! I would be very VERY happy, if I am accepted.

Post by: Peppah - July 8th, 2015, 5:46:31 pm

Minecraft IGN: PinkPepper18
Preveious Factions: GlacialDragons, Gemini, CURSE, CurseOfTheWolf, SkyStar
Skype: No, but I have other ways I can communicate with the Faction besides the website and server.
Why I want to join Illuminus. Before I start, I just wanted to make it clear that Im sorry for raiding AkiraEnderprises and understand that if Im caught raiding Illuminus I will get sliced to pieces. Anyways, I want to join Illuminus because Im tired of being in weak Factions that keep on getting raided. I want to be part of a stronger Faction.

Post by: EmsMyEms - July 8th, 2015, 8:16:08 pm

Minecraft IGN: KawaiiDerpHawaii but Im changing it back to HawaiiGirl924 asap.
Previous Factions: Im listing the main ones: AngelWarriors, Fantasia, Reborn, and HHSquad.
Why I want to join Illuminus: I believe that I could be somewhat helpful towards the faction in raiding others and combat. I could help improve some weak areas in the faction, (if there are any..). I would also try to get along with the other members of the faction even though Ive had a rough history with a few.

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - July 9th, 2015, 7:36:36 pm

Timezone: EST
Minecraft IGN: Weaponmaster4247
Previous factions: TheAce [current faction], orangemaster, innerhaven, oblivionwarriors [cant remember the rest]
Why do I want to join Illuminus: because I feel like I can help in raids, helping other faction members, helping build things [havent thought of anything specific yet] and overall being a helpful member and an asset to the faction

Post by: Mac1 - July 11th, 2015, 10:39:22 pm

Timezone: EST (East coast America)
Minecraft IGN: Mac1
Previous factions: N/A
Have Skype: Yes and willing to use. Very useful tool while in game
Why do you want to join: I am a new member to this server, however I plan to spend time as an active member. The dedication and activity of players in the factions world encourages me to spend time and not have it wasted by server crashes, incapable staff, etc. Within the world itself, I greatly enjoy doing mob farms and raiding other factions. The position of power Illuminus holds grants me the ability to do both. If accepted, Ill be joining an already well-established faction, yet I feel with my knowledge of the game and building abilities (I can demonstrate if needed) I could make a new, helpful addition to Illuminus. I understand that I am a new player, yet this could be more beneficial than harmful. I have no loyalty to any other faction and will be at no risk of defecting. I hope you consider my application, I will remain active and factionless in the server until a response to prove that I will not lose interest. Also I can give any other information if needed. Have a nice day ;)

Post by: spookytables - July 12th, 2015, 10:35:53 pm

[quote author=Akiraff link=topic=3503.msg18028#msg18028 date=1436299742]
[quote author=Kawaii Cat link=topic=3503.msg17883#msg17883 date=1436214144]
[quote author=xBOOYAHx link=topic=3503.msg17650#msg17650 date=1436049813]
[quote author=Kawaii Cat link=topic=3503.msg17606#msg17606 date=1436041372]
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
Minecraft IGN: Crush_
Prevouis Facs: SkyStar (Current Atm), Mountains, ShadowFox, EnchantedForest. ( I Forget The Rest Sorry!)
Skype: Yes, But I Cant Talk 2 Some1 I Dont Know (Due To My Parents)
Why Do I Want To Join: Because Im A Very Loyal, And Active Player. I Like To Mine, Raid, And Am Able To Deal With Problems In The Faction. I Also Applied For AkiraEnderPrises But Booyah Never Responded, Nor Anyone Else.
Just A Side Note: I May Travel Soon And I Will Also Be Going To A Wedding Out Of Town In August.
[/quote]

Im sorry crush_, but you have put some false information was applied. The information that was false was the info of ontime. I see that your on time is okay but hardly any of it is spent in factions. If you fix this problem I will think again of accepting your application. Info for ontime is here: http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,3503.0.html. Also during raids and such things like that we will need to use skype to be able to communicate in a more efficient way, so see if your parents can make an exception for this. Thank you for applying and try to get that faction ontime up :D.
[/quote] Hmm? Your Message At The Beggining Sectence Made No Scence Just Saying. "Im sorry crush_. but you have put some false information was applied." And, I Will Try To Talk To My Parents About It Okai! Bye~
[/quote]

Good evening crush_,

I had a discussion with xBOOYAHx, regards to false information given on your Faction Application. I have been analyzing that you show no activity on factions. We are required all members to be a minimum of 7 hours a week to contribute towards factions.
[/quote] Now I Spend Most Of My Time On Facs, I Usually Spend Like 5-8 Hours On Mc A Day :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.