[CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS]Illuminus Finally Recruiting!

Hey xbooyax
Post by: Watere - July 14th, 2015, 8:17:59 am

I want to join your faction because Oneofakid is doing a bad job he just took everything form the ores chest that he mostly didnt even earn so i want to jo in another god faction!! that is my case 8) and good bye peps the doc is out #SWAG

Re: Hey xbooyax
Post by: patman96 - July 14th, 2015, 10:18:57 am

[quote author=smellybacon2006 link=topic=3503.msg19199#msg19199 date=1436876279]
I want to join your faction because Oneofakid is doing a bad job he just took everything form the ores chest that he mostly didnt even earn so i want to jo in another god faction!! that is my case 8) and good bye peps the doc is out #SWAG
[/quote]
Smelly if you wish to join our faction, please fill out the required application found on the very first post of this topic. Thank you!

Re: Illuminus Finally Recruiting!
Post by: Peppah - July 17th, 2015, 8:16:45 am

Time zone: GMT-5
Minecraft IGN: Peppah
Previous Facs: SoulQueen, GlacialDragons, Candor, SkyStar, Matirx, Curse (Curse changed their name all the time I forgot all of them)
Why do you wanna join want ta join: Because I want to join a powerful Faction that wont get raided

Post by: _BobbedWyre - July 18th, 2015, 12:21:40 am

Timezone: CT
Minecraft name: CookieTehWhale (My other past usernames include: CookieTehDino and Cookiehugger03
Previous faction(s): Dinos,LunarEclispse, and Mystic
Skype: Yes. But I dont really use it that often, but I do have Google Hangouts and I use it all of the time.
Why do I want to join: Well im in need of a faction and I powerful one would be nice with people I trust, Also because Im A Very Loyal, And Active Player. I Like To Mine, Raid, And Am Able To Deal With Problems In The Faction.I would like to start over because my old faction was recently raided and I lost everything so I would like to be with a faction like Illuminus. Thank You Very Much. ;)

Post by: paintcr - July 18th, 2015, 7:40:44 am

Time zone: GMT-5
Minecraft IGN: SquiddehDaDerp
Previous Facs: Candor, SkyStar, AkiraEnderprises, SquidButtz
Skype: Yas but I will just guard the vault and build our base up/modify it if ya want.
Why do you wanna join want ta join: First lemme clear some things up. I know that I have been in Akiraenderprises, and left, but friends are very important to me, and I dont think xBOOYAHx quite understands JUST how important my friends are. I would like to come back to Illuminus and prove myself, so I can regain your trust.

NOTE: Booyah, remember back when you had a rainbow derp skin? I miss that you. Your all stern, and you dont have time for that sort of stuff... please let the REAL Booyah come back.... Please.....

Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - July 18th, 2015, 9:25:08 am

[quote author=Squiddeh! link=topic=3503.msg19784#msg19784 date=1437219644]

NOTE: Booyah, remember back when you had a rainbow derp skin? I miss that you. Your all stern, and you dont have time for that sort of stuff... please let the REAL Booyah come back.... Please.....

[/quote]

Sorry but I have to say something.
How the heck is Booyah stern?

That and if he changed does that make him fake?
So technically your re-applying but
you have the audacity to call this faction leader fake (or so I feel it is implied)
If the "real booyah" comes back the one I fell in love with is gonna be gone
but really if he changed of his own free will and hes your friend you should respect that, and accept the fact hes different now
(Sorry if I hurt your feelings BTW >.< )

Post by: Jennyrocks512 - July 18th, 2015, 12:10:18 pm

Timezone: Western
Minecraft name: Jennyrocks512
Previous Faction: Domination
Skype?: Yes
Why do I want to join Illuminus: I want to join Illuminus because It looks powerful, strong, trustworthy, and doesnt get raided that often. I can also help raid, eat oreos and cookies :P fighting, mining and get supplies for the faction. I can supply Taelie to prevent her from going on a murderous rampage :P. I can get along with members and staff as well. I would be very happy, and honored to join the faction :D thnx

Post by: paintcr - July 18th, 2015, 6:01:34 pm

[quote author=Taelie link=topic=3503.msg19811#msg19811 date=1437225908]
[quote author=Squiddeh! link=topic=3503.msg19784#msg19784 date=1437219644]

[/quote]

Sorry but I have to say something.
How the heck is Booyah stern?

That and if he changed does that make him fake?
So technically your re-applying but
you have the audacity to call this faction leader fake (or so I feel it is implied)
If the "real booyah" comes back the one I fell in love with is gonna be gone
but really if he changed of his own free will and hes your friend you should respect that, and accept the fact hes different now
(Sorry if I hurt your feelings BTW >.< )
[/quote]
(Its k, no hard feelings)
I do not mean to imply the thought of him being fake, just that hes changed. I miss the funny side to him, I never really see it that much. I understand and accept that xBOOYAHx is different, its just hard. :(

Post by: Amaterasu6k - July 20th, 2015, 12:27:27 am

At this moment we wont be accepting for a while, there may be some people that we believe deserve it to join will join.

Post by: Peppah - July 26th, 2015, 7:32:56 am

Timezone: GMT-5
Minecraft name: Peppah
Pervious faction:Matrix
Why do I want to join: I want to be in a powerful Faction. The ones I have been in in the past have always got raided. I know I have raided AkiraEnderprises in the past, but now I regret it. Thanks for reading. :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.