[CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS]Illuminus Finally Recruiting!

Re: Illuminus Finally Recruiting!
Post by: Praying4Death - July 5th, 2015, 8:07:34 pm

Time zone: Eastern
Minecraft IGN: Sterlings5
Previous Fac: Vindictus (was a member of OuterHaven long ago)
Why do you wanna join want ta join: Well im in need of a fac and I powerful one would be nice with ppl I trust in it it would be Great help to catch me up. due to I was absent for about 2 weeks due to important things going on. and so I would be very grateful with joining this fac. :) -Ster

Post by: Amaterasu6k - July 5th, 2015, 8:18:25 pm

[quote author=Sterlings5 link=topic=3503.msg17796#msg17796 date=1436141254]

Time zone: Eastern
Minecraft IGN: Sterlings5
Previous Fac: Vindictus (was a member of OuterHaven long ago)
Why do you wanna join want ta join: Well im in need of a fac and I powerful one would be nice with ppl I trust in it it would be Great help to catch me up. due to I was absent for about 2 weeks due to important things going on. and so I would be very grateful with joining this fac. :) -Ster

[/quote]

I like to see trustworthy people, Ive heard good things about you also. Id like you to come to our faction! Welcome sterlings :D

Post by: SaltedMilk11 - July 5th, 2015, 10:46:15 pm

Age 14
Gender Female
Time zone Pacific Time Zone
Minecraft IGN Amber1McD
Previous faction hunters
Skype Yes, I do have little brothers that may be heard or disturb the call. Thats when I may have to quit that call, or I may move to a different room.
Why do you want to Join? I want to join because I want to join a faction where everyone is active and supportive to to each other, where everyone stays tell the end and wont disband even after they have been raided, and can do skype calls which make the factions seem more friendly. Thx.

Post by: Chinabug - July 6th, 2015, 2:07:40 am

Time zone: GMT -5
Minecraft IGN: XxlovergirlxX
Previous Fac: Vindictus and Dauntless
Skype: Here and there. Im more active now but might not always join the call.
Why do you wanna join want ta join: Ever since Vindictus got raided for like the 20th time I finally left. I want to be in a faction with powerful people and just a powerful faction. I dont want to join because I have friends in this faction. I want to join because every faction Ive been in has been raided and Im its kind of annoying. So I would like to be in a faction that hasnt been raided and hopefully wont... The faction in in right now is because I needed a faction and just joined one with some friends in it. Then it got raided… so... I like to raid but not get raided.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - July 6th, 2015, 10:09:52 am

Timezone: GMT -7 (I think)

Minecraft username: DaRetroGamer

Previous Factions: Vindictus, Hellsgate, AkiraEnderprises

Why I want to join: Well after Vindictus died off, Illuminus is now strongest faction on the list. Ive also heard much about you guys. Id like a trustworthy faction who will actually get things done and be active, and Ive noticed that most members of Illuminus are extremely active on factions.

Post by: SmowZowDavid - July 6th, 2015, 10:39:32 am

Timezone: Pacific Timezone
Minecraft username:
Previous Factions: TheVikings, TheOpTeam
Why I want to join: Ive been wanting to join for awhile now, and i find you guys to be a strong, trusting faction where everyone will stay till the end. Ive been treiing to make a good strong faction but it hasnt been working out, so to join Illuminus would be amazing. plus Im a true Illumaniti fan.

Post by: dtown2002 - July 6th, 2015, 10:53:37 am

Timezone: GMT -7
Minecraft username: dtown2002
Previous Factions: TheVikings, TheOPTeam
Why i want to join: Because i want a strong faction that stays active all the time and will stay till the end. I will stay till the end and never leave even if theres a raid. Cheers!! ;D

Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - July 6th, 2015, 12:00:18 pm

Timezone: And hour ahead of you
Minecraft name: Taelie
Previous Faction: Fantasia,Akiraenderprises
Skype?: Yes
Why do I want to join Illuminus: Because your in it, and the other members of my faction arent trustworthy, plus I owe you like 15 blocks of diamond emerald and such for what happened. (Even if it wasnt my faction) That and for the few weeks I was in AE before it disbanded I finally felt like I was a real member of a faction...\

(And Im getting emerald just to help you guys. Even if I dont get in >.<)

Post by: Akiraff - July 6th, 2015, 1:13:04 pm

[quote author=Amber1McD link=topic=3503.msg17807#msg17807 date=1436150775]
Age 14
Gender Female
Time zone Pacific Time Zone
Minecraft IGN Amber1McD
Previous faction hunters
Skype Yes, I do have little brothers that may be heard or disturb the call. Thats when I may have to quit that call, or I may move to a different room.
Why do you want to Join? I want to join because I want to join a faction where everyone is active and supportive to to each other, where everyone stays tell the end and wont disband even after they have been raided, and can do skype calls which make the factions seem more friendly. Thx.
[/quote]
In consideration.

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=3503.msg17822#msg17822 date=1436191792]

Timezone: GMT -7 (I think)

Minecraft username: DaRetroGamer

Previous Factions: Vindictus, Hellsgate, AkiraEnderprises

Why I want to join: Well after Vindictus died off, Illuminus is now strongest faction on the list. Ive also heard much about you guys. Id like a trustworthy faction who will actually get things done and be active, and Ive noticed that most members of Illuminus are extremely active on factions.
[/quote]
In consideration

[quote author=SmowZowDavid link=topic=3503.msg17829#msg17829 date=1436193572]
Timezone: Pacific Timezone
Minecraft username:
Previous Factions: TheVikings, TheOpTeam
Why I want to join: Ive been wanting to join for awhile now, and i find you guys to be a strong, trusting faction where everyone will stay till the end. Ive been treiing to make a good strong faction but it hasnt been working out, so to join Illuminus would be amazing. plus Im a true Illumaniti fan.
[/quote]
In discussion.

[quote author=dtown2002 link=topic=3503.msg17831#msg17831 date=1436194417]
Timezone: GMT -7
Minecraft username: dtown2002
Previous Factions: TheVikings, TheOPTeam
Why i want to join: Because i want a strong faction that stays active all the time and will stay till the end. I will stay till the end and never leave even if theres a raid. Cheers!! ;D
[/quote]
In discussion

[quote author=Taelie link=topic=3503.msg17845#msg17845 date=1436198418]
Timezone: And hour ahead of you
Minecraft name: Taelie
Previous Faction: Fantasia,Akiraenderprises
Skype?: Yes
Why do I want to join Illuminus: Because your in it, and the other members of my faction arent trustworthy, plus I owe you like 15 blocks of diamond emerald and such for what happened. (Even if it wasnt my faction) That and for the few weeks I was in AE before it disbanded I finally felt like I was a real member of a faction...\

(And Im getting emerald just to help you guys. Even if I dont get in >.<)
[/quote]
In discussion

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: spookytables - July 6th, 2015, 4:22:24 pm

[quote author=xBOOYAHx link=topic=3503.msg17650#msg17650 date=1436049813]
[quote author=Kawaii Cat link=topic=3503.msg17606#msg17606 date=1436041372]
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
Minecraft IGN: Crush_
Prevouis Facs: SkyStar (Current Atm), Mountains, ShadowFox, EnchantedForest. ( I Forget The Rest Sorry!)
Skype: Yes, But I Cant Talk 2 Some1 I Dont Know (Due To My Parents)
Why Do I Want To Join: Because Im A Very Loyal, And Active Player. I Like To Mine, Raid, And Am Able To Deal With Problems In The Faction. I Also Applied For AkiraEnderPrises But Booyah Never Responded, Nor Anyone Else.
Just A Side Note: I May Travel Soon And I Will Also Be Going To A Wedding Out Of Town In August.
[/quote]

Im sorry crush_, but you have put some false information was applied. The information that was false was the info of ontime. I see that your on time is okay but hardly any of it is spent in factions. If you fix this problem I will think again of accepting your application. Info for ontime is here: http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,3503.0.html. Also during raids and such things like that we will need to use skype to be able to communicate in a more efficient way, so see if your parents can make an exception for this. Thank you for applying and try to get that faction ontime up :D.
[/quote] Hmm? Your Message At The Beggining Sectence Made No Scence Just Saying. "Im sorry crush_. but you have put some false information was applied." And, I Will Try To Talk To My Parents About It Okai! Bye~

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.