[CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS]Illuminus Finally Recruiting!

Re: Illuminus Finally Recruiting!
Post by: chaia - July 27th, 2015, 11:52:02 am

Timezone: GMT -4
Minecraft name: EllieWiseone
Previous Factions: WildThings,QueenBees
Skype?: Obvi
Why do I want to join Illuminus: Beacuse I want to be a part of a strong faction, and help out in it. I have talked with a few people in the faction and they seem like very responsible members and I hope I can be one aswell. I hope that I may join in the future!

Post by: CalJenner - July 29th, 2015, 12:30:38 pm

[quote author=xBOOYAHx link=topic=3503.msg17126#msg17126 date=1435629775]

Just fill out application and it will then be reviewed!
[/quote]
timezone:GMT -4
minecraft IGN:CalJenner
Previouse factions:frenzyninga
why do i want to be apart of illuminus:because i want to be part of a strong faction with possitive peaple and i think i will do well in it ive talked to a couple peaple in the faction they were very inthusiastic i just hope im accepted and be apart of a great faction.
Post by: CalJenner - July 29th, 2015, 12:34:03 pm

[/quote]
i relised i just sent this to the wrong fac sorry
Post by: patman96 - July 29th, 2015, 1:14:12 pm

[quote author=CalJenner link=topic=3503.msg21652#msg21652 date=1438187643]

[/quote]
i relised i just sent this to the wrong fac sorry
[/quote]
Dont worry about it CalJenner. This just means that you application has been rejected. Good luck at applying to whichever faction you wish to be a part of!

-Pat
Re: [CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS]Illuminus Finally Recruiting!
Post by: Amaterasu6k - July 31st, 2015, 8:36:20 pm

[quote author=EllieWiseone link=topic=3503.msg21520#msg21520 date=1438012322]
Timezone: GMT -4
Minecraft name: EllieWiseone
Previous Factions: WildThings,QueenBees
Skype?: Obvi
Why do I want to join Illuminus: Beacuse I want to be a part of a strong faction, and help out in it. I have talked with a few people in the faction and they seem like very responsible members and I hope I can be one aswell. I hope that I may join in the future!
[/quote]

ON short notice, I have decided to accept Elliewiseone to the faction. Congrats on making it as the last one that we recruit for a while! ;D

Post by: ThatPandaDude - July 31st, 2015, 9:28:00 pm

Timezone:EST
Minecraft Ign:ThatPandaDude
Previous Factions:Glacial Dragons, Matrix,and TheBraveTheBold I would like to note that I have been in a few small factions but they were only up for like a week or so.
Skype?:Yes
Why I want to join Illuminus:I am looking for a strong powerful faction that will stay strong and wont fall apart after one raid and will hold together and be powerful through anything!!

Post by: LethAsie - August 1st, 2015, 3:33:43 pm

Timezone:PST(Cali)

Minecraft IGN: Kiwiu
Previous Factions: QueenBees, and my own???

Do you have skype: Yes I do ;)

Why do you wanna join Illuminus: Well.. Its a pretty good faction, and a lot of my friends are either in Illuminus, or is friends with their faction.. Also, Booyah, youre a terd for making me apply.. >~< So rude, anyways. I dont play on Factions a lot, but I can get on a lot more for Illuminus..

Post by: JuanDong - August 2nd, 2015, 3:22:01 pm

guys their not accepting applications anymore XD

Post by: SkyrunPvP - August 5th, 2015, 9:05:38 am

Alright Illuminus Im here to apply again most of you will agree again to say "no" but here it goes.

Alright I admit that I have been in a mixup between factions recently and leaving to go to Vindictus was a mistake I sould of stayed in AE but I didnt feel like anyone would make AE undead anymore I was in a really stupid situation which I did not like.

About me trying to raid you: I did try to raid as I guess I go on a rampage sometimes killing anyone I will not care who it is but I have fixed the outside of your base which I have caused I gave back all the loot I raided but I still dont feel right Im sorry I guess I was just egtting bored and wanted to have some fun.

I have had conflicts woth some of your members which I hope blows over which we had some pretty nasty arguments which they were not meant to be like that.

I left Demisile as they completely killed trolled any enemy they saw which wasnt my liking and they treated me as their slave which I also hated they did not know what they were doing.

I know you are not recruiting right now but this is just a little message.

Timezone:GMT 0

Minecraft IGN: Skyrun02
Previous Factions: Outerhaven, Akiraenderprises and Demisile ;/.

Do you have skype: Yes I do ;) (I will talk Promised)

Why do you wanna join Illuminus: The main reason I want to join Illuminus is because looking at the applications, and the your replies, is this is the hardest recruitment process I have ever seen. The main problem with my previous factions I was apart of was it was too easy, I got Mod in only a couple of weeks. This obviously led to the faction getting betrayed three times, and the leader not letting me handle the recruitment process. Also, this faction has experienced people, and while Im not good at all at cannoning, and only good at pvping, I want to become a better played, and I think that this faction can help me do both of those things, mainly cannoning as it seems like such an amazing manipulation of in-game mechanics.

Post by: FatsoT - August 6th, 2015, 5:36:09 pm

Name: Tom Gammon.

Time Zone: GMT+1.

Minecraft IGN: InfusedFury.

Previous Factions: OblivionWar, Currently in InfusedWar (My faction).

Do You Have Skype: Yes, I have Sterlings5 added. (Mic currently Broken)

Why Do you want to join Illuminus?

I would like to join Illuminus because I feel that I would get along with all of the active players. I also find interacting with the players on a server Interesting and fun experience. I also am looking for a powerful faction to crush all of the faction who have cheated me by letting me join and killing me, Ovlivion. Some factions that I have been in before have not been active so I have felt left out and as I love interacting with other player I think it will be a great experience raiding with others and playing with active fun players! I have been in powerful factions on other servers and am very good at finding raids. I have lots of experience with TNT cannons and all aspects or raiding in general. You can trust me as I have NEVER joined a faction to just raid it as I feel a sense of accomplishment when I find and destroy it!

Thank you for reading. -Tom :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.