Some Helpful Suggestions

Re: Some Helpful Suggestions
Post by: ImJJ_ - April 12th, 2015, 7:25:43 pm

[quote author=oneofakid link=topic=2645.msg12230#msg12230 date=1428880453]
And the kit donors receive, /kit raid, does not affect gameplay, it is used for raiding in factions, which doesnt affect gameplay. In other words, if it did affect gameplay, then nobody could raid at all, regardless of access to /kit raid.
[/quote]
It does affect gameplay, even if it only includes 1 tnt, 1 diamond sword, etc. It affects the gameplay as it gives a player an special item in exchange of the money they are "donating" to the server.

Post by: oneofakid - April 12th, 2015, 7:38:48 pm

If you are going to be uncomfortable with our donation options, then fine. Keep in mind that minecraft servers need money to stay online. For example, some plugins cost money, new equipment to run the server (hard drive, computer, etc.) cost money. How will our server owner, Siggi, get all this money to keep us alive? Other things in real life cost money, like a shelter, food, electricity, heat, water, education, etc. If i was a server owner, and I had to pay for all of the above, I would add a donation feature, because I need extra money to keep my server alive. So thats why our server has donations. Without them, there would be no CubeBuilders.

Post by: ImJJ_ - April 12th, 2015, 7:45:39 pm

"You are allowed to accept donations
You are allowed to accept donations from players. You can thank them publicly or in-game, but can’t give preferential treatment for donating. You are not allowed to restrict gameplay features in an attempt to make money."

There are many possible ways to keep a server alive.
> You are allowed to sell in-game items so long as they don’t affect gameplay
> You are allowed to provide in-game advertising or sponsorship opportunities
Giving people something that benefits them differently than others is not allowed.
Reference: https://mojang.com/2014/06/lets-talk-server-monetisation/

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 13th, 2015, 11:32:36 am

Virtual. How about you leave everything to the server owner Siggi88. If the server does get into legal problems then its nothing you can do to stop but there is nothing that I think is wrong because some EULA terms contradict eachother and therefore the server is not breaking the rules.

Post by: Livetabon - April 13th, 2015, 4:00:13 pm

I told you to drop this conversation and point. You stated above that /fly and world edit should be good for donators or the /skull command.

Now that you did research and are still bringing it up I am now taking it as a server threat.

Good day and good bye.

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.