Plot Helpers!!

Re: Plot Helpers!!
Post by: Akiraff - July 25th, 2015, 1:31:42 am

Good morning dtown2002LuvLuna,

Please note we highly advice you to change your application template, this is considered copyright fragment and is protected by CubeBuilders Copyrights. We are enforcing you to change the template within 14 days.

If you will fail to do so, we are going to take further actions in this thread.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: BradmasterX - July 30th, 2015, 6:50:34 pm

1. Past Usernames: n/a

2. Username: BradmasterX

3. City, Country: Sequim,Washington

4. Timezone: -8:00

5. Year of Birth: 2002

7. More info: I like building small ancient stuff like rotting cells and old small temples. (Im Not That Good With Redstone)

RULES!!!

You will not grief or raid.

You will follow all rules.

You will follow all directions.

You will NOT build without permission.

You have to be at least 10 years old.

Post by: paintcr - July 30th, 2015, 7:01:36 pm

1. Past Usernames: Waterfa1133, DerpehSquid

2. Username: SquiddehDaDerp

3. City, Country: Castleton, VA

4. Timezone: GMT-5

5. Year of Birth: 2005

6. Auto Biography: (Tell me about your self, as this info is needed) Im 10, I am going into 5th grade, I have 2 crushes irl, and Im lazy about typing so Im done now XD lel

7. More info: (What do you like to build on creative, as this info is needed) I like building swimming pools & toy shops, and pixel art, though Im horrible

8. Do you have Skype?: (This is not needed) yas

Put a X in all that apply:

(X) I will not grief or raid.

(X) I will follow all rules.

(X) I will follow all directions.

(X) I will NOT build without permission.

(X) I certify that I am at least 10 years old. (This is to determine maturity. if I know you are mature and/or under special circumstances, I will accept you. If you are caught lying you will be auto-rejected and will not be able to apply again. If you do apply its another auto-reject no matter WHAT).

Post by: dtown2002 - August 1st, 2015, 11:59:53 am

Thanks for applying guys!! But I have made an update and you will have to follow the update. BradmasterX I will think about your application. Squiddeh you may re-apply at anytime!!

Post by: dtown2002 - August 2nd, 2015, 12:30:14 pm

Greetings BradmasterX!!

After some deciding i have figured out that your perfect for my plot!!!

Congratulations!!!
Youve just been promoted to my plot as Member!!

Please get on right now so i can add you. I expect big things from you!! Cheers!!! ;D

Post by: oneofakid - August 2nd, 2015, 12:52:14 pm

[quote author=dtown2002LuvLuna link=topic=4023.msg21189#msg21189 date=1437782193]
From now on if ANYONE replys thats not applying its a immediate report!! Only staff members of the plot can reply (except watchers) ONLY on applications. They may accept or reject ONLY with my permission! Thanks!! ;D
[/quote]
you cant expect people to not reply. You cant overreact and report someone saying this form is a copy. This is a plagiarist application form plus also a copy of my original idea to make a plot application form, though i did not completely copy the servers staff app. form and the managers accepting letter.

Post by: dtown2002 - August 2nd, 2015, 1:02:24 pm

I didnt know you had a application! Sorry!! And I edited it!! So oneofakid, AzzaOwns, And Akiraff please remove your posts!! Thanks!!

Post by: Akiraff - August 2nd, 2015, 1:11:47 pm

[quote author=dtown2002LuvLuna link=topic=4023.msg21957#msg21957 date=1438534944]
I didnt know you had a application! Sorry!! And I edited it!! So oneofakid, AzzaOwns, And Akiraff please remove your posts!! Thanks!!
[/quote]

You have been permanently muted from forums and in-game in not following the instructions. We have instructed you to edit your application format, and you fail to do so. Please be considerate in reflecting your time being. This thread has been locked.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.