Plot Helpers!!

Plot Helpers!!
Post by: dtown2002 - July 23rd, 2015, 4:46:52 pm

Hello and welcome to the application for my plot helpers!! Due to a re-set my plot was taken down so i made a new one and im now taking Helpers into my plot!!! The application is below. DO NOT reply if youre NOT applying!! If you were rejected wait 24 hours before you apply again or its a Auto-reject!

1. Past Usernames:

2. Username:

3. City, Country:

4. Timezone:

5. Year of Birth:

6. More info: (What do you like to build on creative, as this info is needed)

These are the rules:

You will not grief or raid.

You will follow all rules.

You will follow all directions.

You will NOT build without permission.

You certify that you are at least 10 years old. (This is to determine maturity. if I know you are mature and/or under special circumstances, I will accept you. If you are caught lying you will be auto-rejected and will not be able to apply again. If you do apply its another auto-reject no matter WHAT).

Other staff members and I will review your application within the next 48 hours. If we have not replyed in the last 72 hours you can send ONE PM or you will be Auto-Rejected!! Thanks!!

Re: Plot Helpers!!
Post by: primadxnna - July 23rd, 2015, 4:55:42 pm

1. Past Usernames: 0MoonDash0

2. Username: Lunar_Fox

3. City, Country: Cincinnati, OH, USA

4. Timezone: GMT -5

5. Year of Birth: May 15, 2002

6. Auto Biography: (Tell me about your self, as this info is needed) Im a HUGE tomboy, a GREAT singer, and an EXTRAORDINARY actor. I also love Piano, photography, video games, and swimming. Anyways my mother always says that I have wonderful talent in building on minecraft.

7. More info: (What do you like to build on creative, as this info is needed) RPs, Pixel Art, and I love to throw parties!

8. Do you have Skype?: (This is not needed) Yes I do have Skype

Put a X in all that apply:

(x) I will not grief or raid.

(x) I will follow all rules.

(x) I will follow all directions.

(x) I will NOT build without permission.

Hai dtown<3

Post by: dtown2002 - July 23rd, 2015, 4:58:22 pm

Thanks for applying Lunar_Fox!! I knew you would apply!! I will put your application into decision as i am very busy at the moment. Please wait patiently!! ;D

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - July 23rd, 2015, 5:10:17 pm

1. Past Usernames: Powerrex101

2. Username: FebreezeNH

3. City, Country: Texxas,United States

4. Timezone: GMT -5 (Central Standard Time I Belive )

5. Year of Birth: 2004

6. Auto Biography: (Tell me about your self, as this info is needed) I love to read, Make little stories, play video games,
& eat

7. More info: (What do you like to build on creative, as this info is needed) I love helping people out & i will always be there to help!

8. Do you have Skype?: (This is not needed) I do but due to family safety on my PC i cant update so it is unavailable to me

(x) I will not grief or raid.

(x) I will follow all rules.

(x) I will follow all directions.

(x) I will NOT build without permission.

Post by: dtown2002 - July 23rd, 2015, 5:10:37 pm

Greetings Lunar_Fox!!

After some deciding i have figured out that your perfect for my plot!!!

Congratulations!!!
Youve just been promoted to my plot as Admin!!

Please get on right now so i can add you!! Cheers!!! ;D

Post by: dtown2002 - July 23rd, 2015, 5:12:56 pm

Thanks for applying FebreezeNH!! I will put your application into decision as i am very busy at the moment. Please wait patiently!! ;D

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 23rd, 2015, 5:13:12 pm

1. Past Usernames:none

2. Username:StativeSpencer

3. City, Country:Freeport Florida USA

4. Timezone:GMT-5

5. Year of Birth:2002

6. Auto Biography: (Tell me about your self, as this info is needed)I spend most of my time on the forum playing minecraft or another video game I know I need a life other than that Im eating or sleeping I am going into 8th grade and thats it

7. More info: (What do you like to build on creative, as this info is needed)I like building medieval style stuff using an awesome and yet flexible style if its not detailed and awesome I destroy it and restart

8. Do you have Skype?: (This is not needed) nope

(X) I will not grief or raid.

(X) I will follow all rules.

(X) I will follow all directions.

(X) I will NOT build without permission.

Post by: dtown2002 - July 23rd, 2015, 5:16:02 pm

Thanks for applying StativeSpencer!! I will put your application into decision as i am very busy at the moment. Please wait patiently!! ;D

Post by: dtown2002 - July 23rd, 2015, 6:11:18 pm

Greetings StativeSpencer!!

After some deciding i have figured out that your perfect for my plot!!!

Congratulations!!!
Youve just been promoted to my plot as Manager!!

Please get on right now so i can add you!! Cheers!!! ;D

Post by: dtown2002 - July 23rd, 2015, 6:30:25 pm

Greetings FebreezeNH!!

Unfortunately i will have to reject you for these reasons:

1. You didnt really tell me about yourself.

2. You didnt tell me what you like to build.

These two reasons are really important for my information!! You may re-apply in 24 hours. IF you apply before then (Even by one second) you will be auto-rejected! And when you do re-apply fix these errors!! Cheers!!! ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.