Plot Helpers!!

Re: Plot Helpers!!
Post by: oneofakid - July 24th, 2015, 11:16:17 am

1. Past Usernames: oneofakid

2. Username: oneofakid

3. City, Country: Ohio, USA (Not telling city)

4. Timezone: GMT-5 (EST)

5. Year of Birth: 2003

6. Auto Biography: (Tell me about your self, as this info is needed) I like building, I like doing redstone. I am on minecraft every day usually.

7. More info: (What do you like to build on creative, as this info is needed) I like doing random redstone inventions, and buildings for my Metro City

8. Do you have Skype?: (This is not needed) Not anymore

Put a X in all that apply:

(X) I will not grief or raid.

(X) I will follow all rules.

(X) I will follow all directions.

(X) I will NOT build without permission.

Post by: dtown2002 - July 24th, 2015, 11:24:41 am

Thanks for applying One!! I will put this into discussion with the Admin and Manager. I may put the deciding up to them because I am busy as normal. We should have a answer in a few minutes!! Please wait patently!! ;D

Post by: dtown2002 - July 24th, 2015, 11:47:34 am

Greetings One!!

After some deciding i have figured out that your perfect for my plot!!! Sorry for the long wait I had to deal with DaRetroGamer and Patman. Anyway

Congratulations!!!
Youve just been promoted to my plot as Moderator!!

Please get on right now so i can add you!! Cheers!!! ;D

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - July 24th, 2015, 7:16:59 pm

1. Past Usernames: Powerrex101

2. Username: FebreezeNH

3. City, Country: Texas,United States

4. Timezone: GMT -6 (Central Standard Time I Belive )

5. Year of Birth: 2004

6. Auto Biography: (Tell me about your self, as this info is needed) Ive been growing up i Texas My whole life & was introduced to mc by my stepdad when i was around 6 or 7 and a few weeks later
i was at my dads house watching MC youtube videos and my dad asked do you want this game? and of course i said yes and i started mc
7. More info: (What do you like to build on creative, as this info is needed) I love helping people out & i will always be there to help!
i generally build rps or town but i am good at making statues of skins also. Im also amazing with interior

8. Do you have Skype?: (This is not needed) Yes i do

(x) I will not grief or raid.

(x) I will follow all rules.

(x) I will follow all directions.

(x) I will NOT build without permission.

Post by: primadxnna - July 24th, 2015, 7:37:37 pm

[quote author=FebreezeNH link=topic=4023.msg21180#msg21180 date=1437779819]
1. Past Usernames: Powerrex101

2. Username: FebreezeNH

3. City, Country: Texas,United States

4. Timezone: GMT -6 (Central Standard Time I Belive )

5. Year of Birth: 2004

6. Auto Biography: (Tell me about your self, as this info is needed) Ive been growing up i Texas My whole life & was introduced to mc by my stepdad when i was around 6 or 7 and a few weeks later
i was at my dads house watching MC youtube videos and my dad asked do you want this game? and of course i said yes and i started mc
7. More info: (What do you like to build on creative, as this info is needed) I love helping people out & i will always be there to help!
i generally build rps or town but i am good at making statues of skins also. Im also amazing with interior

8. Do you have Skype?: (This is not needed) Yes i do

(x) I will not grief or raid.

(x) I will follow all rules.

(x) I will follow all directions.

(x) I will NOT build without permission.
[/quote]

Febreeze, you already applied once.

Post by: dtown2002 - July 24th, 2015, 7:56:33 pm

From now on if ANYONE replys thats not applying its a immediate report!! Only staff members of the plot can reply (except watchers) ONLY on applications. They may accept or reject ONLY with my permission! Thanks!! ;D

Post by: dtown2002 - July 24th, 2015, 8:07:34 pm

Greetings FebreezeNH!!

After some deciding and talking with a Moderator i have figured out that your perfect for my plot!!! Thanks for fixing those problems!!

Congratulations!!!
Youve just been promoted to my plot as Moderator!!

Please get on right now so i can add you and One said that I can trust you. I expect big things from you!! Cheers!!! ;D

Post by: dtown2002 - July 24th, 2015, 11:52:08 pm

Luna after I have rejected them they get a 24 hour cool down before they can apply again. As if they apply again immediately it will put a lot of stress on Staff Members of the plot to decide. I am going to add this to the application review!! Cheers!! ;D

Post by: dtown2002 - July 24th, 2015, 11:59:54 pm

Application Update: I have added a certain age group and I added that there will be a 24 hour cool down between a rejection and another application. This should improve the plot a lot!! Cheers!! ;D

Post by: AzzaOwns - July 25th, 2015, 12:49:36 am

hi id like to apply XD im real good at having fun and pvping ! id like to join cuz your just soo MLG ya know what i mean ?
if you need me just call im one ask away dtown, i also love copying others like you too! just like the application you "made"

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.