Factions Changes!

Re: Factions Changes!
Post by: chaptermaster118 - February 28th, 2015, 11:25:29 pm

I agree with you on that Liv because when I first started out I could just go in someones unfinished base while they were offline and tap in when they were finished building it :) So it was sort of a cheat but I do agree that it would help a lot ;D

Post by: ThunderHoof - March 1st, 2015, 8:05:30 am

This needs to be implementented now since a guy named bosshaas98 was in my base and he sethome there. And he killed me like 20 times.

Post by: EnderTheGreat - March 1st, 2015, 5:38:24 pm

Thank you all for commenting! This server is successful due to its loyal fanbase. You guys are absolutely amazing. The support for these changes is clear with a total of over 83% in favor of at least one of the changes, and over 70% in favor of all the changes listed above. Im proud to announce that Siggi has accepted the changes and will begin implementing. I will leave this post up for further comment. If anyone has any questions please contact me. I would love to assist in any way I can.

TL;DR Thank you guys so much for your support and loyalty to CubeBuilders. The changes have passed and will be implemented!

Post by: chaptermaster118 - March 2nd, 2015, 9:52:45 am

[quote author=BradmasterX link=topic=1983.msg8319#msg8319 date=1425306358]
Yes, I support the changes!

Go for it!!!! It will be easier to protect your base. ;D ;D
[/quote]

Same Because It will be soooo much easier ;D I wont need anyone in my fac >.>

Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - March 2nd, 2015, 5:42:06 pm

Can you set home in the wilderness?

Post by: chaptermaster118 - March 2nd, 2015, 7:36:08 pm

[quote author=BillyTedLolly link=topic=1983.msg8379#msg8379 date=1425336126]
Can you set home in the wilderness?

[/quote]

Yes you can :D

Post by: Livetabon - March 3rd, 2015, 10:51:05 am

It will take awhile for the changes to be implemented but you may still use /sethome, as long as its outside of a faction.

Post by: PinkieTrash - March 4th, 2015, 10:08:25 pm

I had my home already set at the old Santagirls base before the changes, but I cant go there anymore with /home because of the update, and I had a lot of stuff in chests where I set my home .3.

Post by: EnderTheGreat - March 5th, 2015, 1:33:20 am

was that set home in territory of a faction you didnt belong to? or in wilderness? if in wilderness youre fine.

Post by: chaptermaster118 - March 5th, 2015, 7:32:25 am

Hey ender if a faction is inactive for a month I think it should be disbanded .-.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.