Whatever did I do! (New User Problem) ~Cutekittens5405

Re: Whatever did I do! (New User Problem) ~Cutekittens5405
Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - August 11th, 2015, 10:38:55 am

[quote author=Kawaii Hawaii link=topic=4292.msg22494#msg22494 date=1439299798]
First of all, Id like to thank you for the hate toward me. Second, I am not extremely mad. I dont want people to take Kawaii because I want to be original and special. That cant happen when people start changing their names. Also, my previous name was KawaiiDerpHawaii so I do feel you kind of copied me. I also dont like lemons being squeezed into my eyes. So, again thank you for making someonr feel better while also making someone feel bad. I am not bullying you. Bullying is when you harrass someone over and over. I only said I was mad once. All I want is to be original and unique. You dont have to hate on me for that. I dont want to be the same as everyone. Why do you think I dont want people taking kawaii? Also, I really dont appreciate what you said about me. I have feelings too.
[/quote]

Listen.
You seriously hurt her feelings though.
You missy have NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to pull a victim card at this point.
I used to use mods a lot and i would have to put in usernames.
Kawaii is not original whatsoever.
By the way your argument is not very convincing and you seem to be on the defensive now so
Hawaii 0 Cute 1

[quote author=Berry_Horse link=topic=4292.msg22497#msg22497 date=1439300556]
ATTENTION EVERYONE! I feel bad and NOW I am rlly sad cutekittens said bad things about me. ;-; Now everyone hates me :( #Loner4Lyfe
[/quote]

Then you shouldnt have said those things to her.
Once again STOP PULLING VICTIM CARDS YOU PEOPLE STARTED THIS.

[quote author=Pepper link=topic=4292.msg22498#msg22498 date=1439300777]
I agree with both sides. Everyone should have the right to change their username to whatever they want, besides being inappropriate. But its not right to insult the other people. Your just making this argument worse. Its not right to insult others to make another person happy. Everyone has feelings. Hawaii and Cute should just make up.

YOLO
[/quote]

Thank you so much for saying that.
You are truly wise.
(No sarcasm implied)

Post by: Peppah - August 11th, 2015, 11:17:49 am

Like what Taelie said, stop pulling the victim cards. Instead of acting completely innocent, own up to what you said and maybe you guys can make up. :D

Post by: spookytables - August 11th, 2015, 11:21:12 am

Hawaii Wanted Her Name To Be Unique, She Thought Of It And She Wanted To Keep It Beacuse She Felt Special. Please Feel Free To Check Out AlyssaWodz Post About This Because I Feel Bad For Hawaii. She Wanted To Feel Special :( :-\

Post by: Peppah - August 11th, 2015, 11:23:55 am

You cant really call yourself Kawaii and hope to be the only one.

Post by: spookytables - August 11th, 2015, 11:32:32 am

Tru but she wanted to feel Special. Here Is A Topic About Kawaiis Feelings: http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,4295.0.html :) Shes Not Mad About It :3

Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - August 11th, 2015, 11:34:37 am

[quote author=Narwhal :3 link=topic=4292.msg22535#msg22535 date=1439307152]
Tru but she wanted to feel Special. Here Is A Topic About Kawaiis Feelings: http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,4295.0.html :) Shes Not Mad About It :3
[/quote]

.-.

Post by: spookytables - August 11th, 2015, 11:35:40 am

BEING SPECIAL IS OKAI NOW LES GO RIDE UNICORNZ

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - August 11th, 2015, 11:42:05 am

Hello!

I feel like what someone said (Im on mobile so its hard to check) said that names are not really unique in real life, for those of you who dont know my real name is Jessica so I know the struggle of common names, I have had many classes in school with 3+ Jessicas in it, now think how silly it would be if one of the Jessicas in one of those classes got mad at the other Jessicas because we all have the same name. That would be pretty ridiculous. Now apply this to this situation, Hawaii has words in her username that are common on the Internet, you go onto any website or or play any online game and chances are high you will see a Kawaii or a derp, etc. Ways to make usernames unique is by having being something like say livetabon, Ive yet to run into another live or even Karow, siggi etc. When it is more of a nickname it would be more unique, making more of a name then words put together, not saying that is bad at all though because Ive done it on other games. I feel like there is no point Im getting mad at someone over an in game name. :)

I home you have an amazing day!
-Jessie_Lyn13

Post by: Seashelll - August 13th, 2015, 6:40:04 pm

I never knew that you changed your username, I never usually see you on most of the time. I never really pay attention to what people change theyre user to. And sometimes when youre on, I usually see you with a nickname. That was when you had to do /realname to see the real name of the person using a nickname. Im extremely sorry. I never knew anything about your user, I thought you stayed as HawaiiGirl then numbers. Im so sorry! I didnt mean to bring hate towards you! I just posted that so I can see if people would reply anything helpful

Post by: Livetabon - August 13th, 2015, 7:53:32 pm

Change your name to sephiroth

There unique, and the best villan in ff7

Youre welcome <3 :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.