Whatever did I do! (New User Problem) ~Cutekittens5405

Whatever did I do! (New User Problem) ~Cutekittens5405
Post by: Seashelll - August 10th, 2015, 8:50:31 pm

Ello. So, on Friday night, I changed my username cause It felt like everyone was doing it. So I wanted to change mines. I changed my username from "Cutekittens5405" to "KawaiiBaeDerp" Then, when i got back on that night after my name change, Momo said she liked it so did actualspace, I think they were the only ones. The next day, I was excited to get on CubeBuilders and do whatever I wanted as always =). So, I went through the creative portal and then, Berry_Horse said "Hawaii?" Then again she said "Hawaii?" Then I said "Im cutekittens" "..." Then they (Berry_horse, NinjaNaruko,Some other ppls) Said that hawaii (Hawaii Girl) Is mad at me, Then I think "_Smelly_" Said "she gonna keel you >_>" something like that, then i said that what did i do i wanted to change my username to watever i wanted and i liked it. Then I gave up cause everyone started hating on me! Then berry_horse said "Im telling" then she left. Then NinjaNaruko said that hawaii already knows and is mad at me, Like what the fudge did i do!!! I changed my username! So?? You expect me to change it at the last minute?? So I left heart broken, Nobody ever in the world talked to me like that nor treated me like that. Especially At school im kinda "popular" For my kindness and How helpful and fun i am. But this, Broke me down into tears. I changed my user and didnt know nothing about hawaii... Why does hawaii even care? I cant change it until 30 days. (Remember, this happened on Saturday,Name change happened on Friday) So, through my life I had depression for 7 yrs (Since I was 8, now im 15) over some personal things which caused me to almost commit suicide, FlagRocker and actualspace know this. IDK if anyone else knows bc it was in factions and i was talking about it in public chat. Anyway, WHAT DID I DO!!!! And I know exactly what to change my user to.. And I hope youll be happy with it. I hope youre happy that this happened to me. Im quiting cb till i can change my user.

Re: Whatever did I do! ~Cutekittens5405
Post by: Seashelll - August 10th, 2015, 8:52:26 pm

Ive also given up playing on mc ever since that happened.

Re: Whatever did I do! (New User Problem) ~Cutekittens5405
Post by: StativeSpencer - August 10th, 2015, 8:57:58 pm

Just because you get a little depressed doesnt mean you need to give up just stay strong

Post by: Seashelll - August 10th, 2015, 9:00:30 pm

Its not bc of that, People are getting mad about my username, Everytime i open mc, I remember what happened, And i feel embarrased and scared to even get on. And I miss cb.

Post by: oneofakid - August 10th, 2015, 9:06:24 pm

You have a right to change your username to whatever. Unless it is inappropriate which in this case it isnt, people who blame you for copying them should respect that you were perhaps Inspired by their username. If people repeatedly bother you about this PLEASE notify staff and the person will be dealt with.

Post by: chaia - August 10th, 2015, 9:51:25 pm

There is no copyright on the word kawaii derp or bae. Nobody on the server should be mean to you about it, because they dont own it. I hope you are feeling better by now and Im sorry this happened :(.

Post by: KermitsBigToe - August 10th, 2015, 9:51:58 pm

I agree with one and Ellie 100% on this.
Im positive there is not a rule against changing your username to what you want it to be ( Unless, as one said - its Inappropriate. ) I personally like your username, I liked your old one and I like your new one. If I see another person with Pickle in their username Im not like u silly sausage copy cat Im more like Ermahgawsh a pickle friend ... Okay thats slightly strange,, but oh well Ive been strange forever, normal is boring. Anyway I read the entire paragraph you wrote, And I am sorry that you had to go through all those 7 years of darkness, but things to get better, trust me on that one. If you ever need somebody - EVER to talk to, Im always here for ya.

Post by: LightningLegend - August 10th, 2015, 9:59:43 pm

Im gonna use a quote to answer this question "When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but would that lemonade really be enough?" just think about that for a sec ;)

Post by: patman96 - August 10th, 2015, 10:02:15 pm

[quote author=LightningLegend link=topic=4292.msg22477#msg22477 date=1439258383]
Im gonna use a quote to answer this question "When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but would that lemonade really be enough?" just think about that for a sec ;)
[/quote]
Or just take those lemons and squeeze them in the eyes of those haters!

Post by: LightningLegend - August 10th, 2015, 10:03:33 pm

[quote author=patman96 link=topic=4292.msg22478#msg22478 date=1439258535]
[quote author=LightningLegend link=topic=4292.msg22477#msg22477 date=1439258383]
[/quote]
Or just take those lemons and squeeze them in the eyes of those haters!
[/quote]
Wow patman I applaud you for figuring it out so quickly

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.