Whatever did I do! (New User Problem) ~Cutekittens5405

Re: Whatever did I do! (New User Problem) ~Cutekittens5405
Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - August 10th, 2015, 10:24:28 pm

[quote author=Cute (THATS WHAT THEY CALL ME!) link=topic=4292.msg22468#msg22468 date=1439254231]
Ello. So, on Friday night, I changed my username cause It felt like everyone was doing it. So I wanted to change mines. I changed my username from "Cutekittens5405" to "KawaiiBaeDerp" Then, when i got back on that night after my name change, Momo said she liked it so did actualspace, I think they were the only ones. The next day, I was excited to get on CubeBuilders and do whatever I wanted as always =). So, I went through the creative portal and then, Berry_Horse said "Hawaii?" Then again she said "Hawaii?" Then I said "Im cutekittens" "..." Then they (Berry_horse, NinjaNaruko,Some other ppls) Said that hawaii (Hawaii Girl) Is mad at me, Then I think "_Smelly_" Said "she gonna keel you >_>" something like that, then i said that what did i do i wanted to change my username to watever i wanted and i liked it. Then I gave up cause everyone started hating on me! Then berry_horse said "Im telling" then she left. Then NinjaNaruko said that hawaii already knows and is mad at me, Like what the fudge did i do!!! I changed my username! So?? You expect me to change it at the last minute?? So I left heart broken, Nobody ever in the world talked to me like that nor treated me like that. Especially At school im kinda "popular" For my kindness and How helpful and fun i am. But this, Broke me down into tears. I changed my user and didnt know nothing about hawaii... Why does hawaii even care? I can change it until 30 days. (Remember, this happened on Saturday,Name change happened on Friday) So, through my life I had depression for 7 yrs (Since I was 8, now im 15) over some personal things which caused me to almost commit suicide, FlagRocker and actualspace know this. IDK if anyone else knows bc it was in factions and i was talking about it in public chat. Anyway, WHAT DID I DO!!!! And I know exactly what to change my user to.. And I hope youll be happy with it. I hope youre happy that this happened to me. Im quiting cb till i can change my user.
[/quote]
Hawaii is just being a brat.
Please refrain from bringing suicide into this due to the seriousness of it and the stupidity of the situation which was caused by you changing your name and Hawaii getting hissy.

Hawaii has no right to claim ownership over the world "kawaii"
aka cute in Japanese
If the situation gets worse I would recommend contacting staff

Post by: Seashelll - August 11th, 2015, 12:53:55 am

Wow... I never knew this much people cared about me :o Thanks guys for sticking up for me. You guys really cheered me up, And I might resume playing mc. Im sorry I didnt reply sooner. I was spending time with my "dad" and my baby sister at the park. God bless you all!! :) <3

Post by: flagrocker - August 11th, 2015, 1:23:21 am

[quote author=patman96 link=topic=4292.msg22478#msg22478 date=1439258535]
[quote author=LightningLegend link=topic=4292.msg22477#msg22477 date=1439258383]
Im gonna use a quote to answer this question "When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but would that lemonade really be enough?" just think about that for a sec ;)
[/quote]
Or just take those lemons and squeeze them in the eyes of those haters!
[/quote]

I agree with Pat, and EllieWiseOne squash those haters like bugs.

Post by: Oaad - August 11th, 2015, 5:37:24 am

I support you 100% with that name. As for what Elliewiseone said, "There is no copyright on the word kawaii derp or bae" is completely right. There is no amendment or law saying that you cant change your name to any of those. Just know that if players are bullying you, then just report them to a staff. We are always here to help you, and if you sense that other players are bullying you, then just report them. Staff is always on around the clock so if you feel harassed in any type of way, we can help deal with the situation.

Best Regards,
-Noob

Post by: EmsMyEms - August 11th, 2015, 9:29:58 am

First of all, Id like to thank you for the hate toward me. Second, I am not extremely mad. I dont want people to take Kawaii because I want to be original and special. That cant happen when people start changing their names. Also, my previous name was KawaiiDerpHawaii so I do feel you kind of copied me. I also dont like lemons being squeezed into my eyes. So, again thank you for making someonr feel better while also making someone feel bad. I am not bullying you. Bullying is when you harrass someone over and over. I only said I was mad once. All I want is to be original and unique. You dont have to hate on me for that. I dont want to be the same as everyone. Why do you think I dont want people taking kawaii? Also, I really dont appreciate what you said about me. I have feelings too.

Post by: DeadlyKraffy - August 11th, 2015, 9:42:36 am

ATTENTION EVERYONE! I feel bad and NOW I am rlly sad cutekittens said bad things about me. ;-; Now everyone hates me :( #Loner4Lyfe

Post by: Peppah - August 11th, 2015, 9:46:17 am

I agree with both sides. Everyone should have the right to change their username to whatever they want, besides being inappropriate. But its not right to insult the other people. Your just making this argument worse. Its not right to insult others to make another person happy. Everyone has feelings. Hawaii and Cute should just make up.

YOLO

Post by: Peppah - August 11th, 2015, 9:49:25 am

Also, you cant really be unique using popular words that people like to use in their name. Youd be surprised how many Kawaii and Derp usernames Ive seen. :P

Post by: EmsMyEms - August 11th, 2015, 9:54:30 am

The things you said about me, hurt. I have feelings too. Think about how someone would feel if you said that. All I want is to be unique on this server. Im not mad at Cute. I just.. I dont know. I want to be the one and only. Everyone is unique in their own way. My name is my way of showing that.

Post by: Peppah - August 11th, 2015, 10:01:10 am

Think about real life. Lots of people share names with others. But we are all unique because of our personalities. Whats more important is the inside, not the outside. ;)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.