Re: How I Found Out About CubeBuilders
Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - July 17th, 2015, 12:55:41 am

I found this server with my friend drdirk a few months
Ago and started sky block but soon I tried creative and fell
In LOVE WITH This server and its members now I am an active player in creative
And have made many friends since

Post by: oneofakid - July 23rd, 2015, 1:48:01 pm

I used to play on a friends account (i forget the username) back in 2013 but I didnt like the PC edition then (for whatever reason) so I played it once, built a house and accidentally burned it down. I even found a screenshot...

Post by: InvalidSession - July 23rd, 2015, 3:01:08 pm

My friend liam_guo gave me the server ip, though he was banned for advertizing when he wanted me to play on another server. (that was 2 years ago)

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - July 23rd, 2015, 4:43:48 pm

[quote author=One link=topic=3198.msg20753#msg20753 date=1437673681]
I used to play on a friends account (i forget the username) back in 2013 but I didnt like the PC edition then (for whatever reason) so I played it once, built a house and accidentally burned it down. I even found a screenshot...

[/quote]

I wish i could do that [glow=red,2,300]XD[/glow]

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.