How I Found Out About CubeBuilders

How I Found Out About CubeBuilders
Post by: Peppah - May 29th, 2015, 6:58:24 pm

It was around the middle of February, 2015, and I was at Waterfa1133s house with my brother, smellybacon2003. (I know them in real life.) We were talked about Minecraft servers, when Waterfa1133 mentioned CubeBuilders. At first I was like, "KeyBuilders, what?" But later on, I actually went on the server and loved it! And thats how Im here today. All thanks to Waterfa1133. ;D

Now its your turn to share about how you found out about CubeBuilders!

Re: How I Found Out About CubeBuilders
Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 29th, 2015, 7:03:00 pm

Nice. Must be fun having friends in real life on the server! ( been trying to get my brother to join for ages lel )

Im gonna be honest... I cant remember how I found cubebuilders. I joined forums on 28/10/14 ( or 10/28/14, Im British okay? Lel ) It was either on a website, or by someone who isnt my friend anymore.. I think the second one though, cant say Im 100% though.

Nice forum idea, Pepper! ^^

Post by: patman96 - May 29th, 2015, 7:16:01 pm

I found CubeBuilders while browsing for servers with minigames. I found it on minecraftiplist.com. When I first played the server, it was probably back in January. I was ok with it at first but the more I played it the more I had fun! On April 11, I registered on the forums to become a member and I am glad to this day that I did! I love CubeBuilders because it is a server not too small to the point where its boring and not too large to the point where its overwhelming. I plan on staying with CubeBuilders for a long time because I love everything about it!

Post by: Roger__Smith - May 29th, 2015, 8:36:08 pm

dont advertise dude

Post by: patman96 - May 29th, 2015, 9:03:20 pm

[quote author=Dank_Jetpacker link=topic=3198.msg15555#msg15555 date=1432946168]
dont advertise dude
[/quote]
Advertise
The last thing anyone likes is advertising, and thats why we dont put advertisements on the forums. You should not post advertisements either, whether it be another server, your product, or website, or anything at all unrelated to CubeBuilders.

This isnt my website or another server. If its related to CubeBuilders and has nothing to do with soliciting, then it doesnt count as advertising. Thanks for saying though

Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 29th, 2015, 9:29:52 pm

Youre gonna get bored reading this...

Ive been here for over a year now I think, I dont even remember how I got here to be honest. I was a noob and finally figured out how to go on servers, lel. All the other servers were dumb (no offence), but then I found CB. I played minigames for a few months, started skyblock, and then took a break for a few months.

Skyblock
When I came back, I started skyblock again with a friend named OutlievedNinja, but he soon got banned (he and his brother share an account) for sexually harassing a player. I later on kicked him from my island since he was banned, and continued it alone. A few others joined, but they werent active so I also kicked them. Basically, I added many others, but ended up kicking them for multiple reasons. After that, I never added any other players to my island. Later on, when I heard skyblock was resetting, but you could reserve your island by getting your island level really high, I renovated my island with diamond blocks, which cost me around $40M. But it was worth it, as my island level now is nearly at 10K.

Factions
Four or five weeks after I came back, I applied to join Akira Enderprises. A couple weeks later I was accepted, and was proud to be a member of one of the best factions in the server. But sadly, about a month later, I left AE because I barely saw any of the members on. I got accepted into Vindictus, which is my current faction. Once again, I was proud to be a part of an awesome faction. But sadly, bad news came along with this too. When the leader of our faction did /f invite Da + tab, an enemy was invited, and therefore, Vindictus got raided. We got over that fact, but just today, more bad news came. A member of our faction decided to betray us, and we figured out he was in fact working with DannyJ1. Devastated, the Vindictus members have made a decision to move bases, far away from our old home.

And those are basically my experiences in Skyblock and Factions so far! I didnt do Minigames and Creative, because I barely go on those two servers.

Thanks for actually reading it (if you read it :P) and not falling asleep, lel.
Post by: Peppah - May 30th, 2015, 7:10:07 am

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=3198.msg15561#msg15561 date=1432949392]
Youre gonna get bored reading this...

Ive been here for over a year now I think, I dont even remember how I got here to be honest. I was a noob and finally figured out how to go on servers, lel. All the other servers were dumb (no offence), but then I found CB. I played minigames for a few months, started skyblock, and then took a break for a few months.

Skyblock
When I came back, I started skyblock again with a friend named OutlievedNinja, but he soon got banned (he and his brother share an account) for sexually harassing a player. I later on kicked him from my island since he was banned, and continued it alone. A few others joined, but they werent active so I also kicked them. Basically, I added many others, but ended up kicking them for multiple reasons. After that, I never added any other players to my island. Later on, when I heard skyblock was resetting, but you could reserve your island by getting your island level really high, I renovated my island with diamond blocks, which cost me around $40M. But it was worth it, as my island level now is nearly at 10K.

Factions
Four or five weeks after I came back, I applied to join Akira Enderprises. A couple weeks later I was accepted, and was proud to be a member of one of the best factions in the server. But sadly, about a month later, I left AE because I barely saw any of the members on. I got accepted into Vindictus, which is my current faction. Once again, I was proud to be a part of an awesome faction. But sadly, bad news came along with this too. When the leader of our faction did /f invite Da + tab, an enemy was invited, and therefore, Vindictus got raided. We got over that fact, but just today, more bad news came. A member of our faction decided to betray us, and we figured out he was in fact working with DannyJ1. Devastated, the Vindictus members have made a decision to move bases, far away from our old home.

And those are basically my experiences in Skyblock and Factions so far! I didnt do Minigames and Creative, because I barely go on those two servers.

Thanks for actually reading it (if you read it :P) and not falling asleep, lel.

Ill read it later I just read Percy Jackson for a hour lel
Post by: OrzaRound - May 30th, 2015, 11:22:25 am

THE SERVER
I found CB by looking around. I was trying out servers for a good one but they werent good. Then I tried CB and joined. It was probably not so good when I found it (It was on the First 1.8 Lobby) but later on I learned more and more. A friend of mine, DjKitty0117 joined but later, left. Well sorta.

FACTIONS

I never knew what Factions were until after a while on Factions. When I 1st went on it, I had NO CLUE what to do. Later, I learned and figured out Factions.

Skyblock.

Short one. =D AlephSubZero kept on nudging me to go to Skyblock so I joined his isand. Later, I got into it

Minigames

My 1st server I went on was Minigames. Lel so short

Creative

I went on Creative as my 2nd server. I didnt know about Creative servers so I just looked around. Later, I made my own plot and buildt so much!. Unforunately, hackers attacked, lost my plot TWICE and then that was the last server on CB I wen to

Post by: UmbreonFang - May 30th, 2015, 2:52:04 pm

Ok so I found out about CB by Adria_Games and TexasNinja22( I knew them IRL) because they said CB was the greatest server ever, and i got so annoyed by them saying that that i wanted to prove them wrong. So I got the IP and started playing on Skyblock and i loved it!!!!!!!!! It was the best thing ever since i went on another server they suggested to me called MCC ( figure it out nubs) ,which was always packed, and played SkyBlock there, Then i went on creative and that was fun, too! And then it was mini games where i met jordan2692 and had fun there ( and the parkour map is amazing!!! ) Fnally i went to Factions and it was meh but only because i didnt like Fac at the time. So after that i just thought to my self that CB was a great server, and here i am now!

Post by: Asheiou - May 30th, 2015, 5:45:14 pm

January 2nd (poor me, my plot was rolled back to the day before I joined :():
I had been playing Singleplayer for 4 months. I enjoyed it a lot. One of my friends suggested I search on a site like minecraftservers.net. I searched for Creative which I used to (and still) love. There were a lot of servers, but CubeBuilders flashy gif reminded me there are multiple gamemodes.
I joined CubeBuilders and went straight for the Creative portal.
January 23rd:
I had been on the server for almost a month and I was loving Creative (and Minigames, which I just started playing) so I decided to join the forums. I didnt post for a while, which left me with a terrible post score to catch up on.
Mid-February:
I started playing Factions. I enjoyed making underground caves and claiming them. I started my faction Raiders (would now be Insurgent, but I disbanded it a week ago, we were raided). We started with little. We still had little by the time I disbanded. We were always happy and the occasional Creeper leak didnt matter.
Some Time in March:
I started skyblock. I was never good at it and I quit after a week; I couldnt get the hang of it.
April:
I donated. I hopped up the ranks from Iron all the way to what I am now, Emerald. I also started posting more around this time, and passed 25, 50 and 100 posts during this time.
May (now):
Im not as active on the server anymore but when Im online, Ill be on Creative or Minigames, or occasionally Factions. I will always be on the forums though.
That is my history of CB.
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.