How I Found Out About CubeBuilders

Re: How I Found Out About CubeBuilders
Post by: Peppah - May 31st, 2015, 9:03:05 am

Great stories! Read em all

Post by: oneofakid - June 2nd, 2015, 8:29:26 pm

DONT READ THIS! ITS BORING

oneofakid and the history of MC
In May 2013 is when I got interested in Minecraft. Before than I would hear about it now and then, but I didnt think it was cool. In 2013 my friends got me to try Minecraft out, so I bought Minecraft Pocket Edition on my Android tablet. At that time, MCPE was still in an early stage and had literally nothing good (then again there still isnt redstone), but I ignored the fact and still played. The first thing I ever made in Minecraft was an underground plaza. I had an area with a fountain (since there werent buckets at that time, i had to dig under a lake), a restaurant, a dining area, and a painting room. Sadly, that world got corrupted and I lost it :(. Anyway, I kept playing MCPE until I got an Xbox 360 for Christmas in 2013. Along with that, I got Minecraft. I needed friends to play with, so I played with my then-friend SpikeSmasher on Xbox. We built this crazy redstone house, a disco place and automatic farm. I kept playing that until, it was December 14, 2014 when I went to the store to buy a Minecraft card. I redeemed it IMMEDIATELY because I was so excited. I called ThatPandaDude (then magicmonkeydude) who I knew in real life, and we played on another server for a while. A few days later, December 22, I was playing with him and we got tired of playing survival, so I asked him if there was a way that we could play creative online together. He searched online and told me about CubeBuilders, so we went on there and played. I built a restaurant and he built a bunny pen. Eventually I got really addicted to Minecraft, all because of CubeBuilders. I ended up playing survival anyways. I played skyblock and creative most often when I found out we had a factions server. I asked Panda what the heck factions is and he told me "Kind of like survival, except people can rob your house." I started playing that and we made a faction named YouTubers. Eventually the faction grew and grew and kept getting raided and raided. To this day I play on factions most often, even though I joined CubeBuilders to stay away from survival.

12/22/14
Welcome oneofakid to the server!
Nobody welcomed me :( xD

Post by: UmbreonFang - June 2nd, 2015, 10:04:22 pm

[quote author=One link=topic=3198.msg15695#msg15695 date=1433291366]

In May 2013 is when I got interested in Minecraft. Before than I would hear about it now and then, but I didnt think it was cool. In 2013 my friends got me to try Minecraft out, so I bought Minecraft Pocket Edition on my Android tablet. At that time, MCPE was still in an early stage and had literally nothing good (then again there still isnt redstone), but I ignored the fact and still played. The first thing I ever made in Minecraft was an underground plaza. I had an area with a fountain (since there werent buckets at that time, i had to dig under a lake), a restaurant, a dining area, and a painting room. Sadly, that world got corrupted and I lost it :(. Anyway, I kept playing MCPE until I got an Xbox 360 for Christmas in 2013. Along with that, I got Minecraft. I needed friends to play with, so I played with my then-friend SpikeSmasher on Xbox. We built this crazy redstone house, a disco place and automatic farm. I kept playing that until, it was December 14, 2014 when I went to the store to buy a Minecraft card. I redeemed it IMMEDIATELY because I was so excited. I called ThatPandaDude (then magicmonkeydude) who I knew in real life, and we played on another server for a while. A few days later, December 22, I was playing with him and we got tired of playing survival, so I asked him if there was a way that we could play creative online together. He searched online and told me about CubeBuilders, so we went on there and played. I built a restaurant and he built a bunny pen. Eventually I got really addicted to Minecraft, all because of CubeBuilders. I ended up playing survival anyways. I played skyblock and creative most often when I found out we had a factions server. I asked Panda what the heck factions is and he told me "Kind of like survival, except people can rob your house." I started playing that and we made a faction named YouTubers. Eventually the faction grew and grew and kept getting raided and raided. To this day I play on factions most often, even though I joined CubeBuilders to stay away from survival.

12/22/14
[/quote]

Ikr! When I first got here, everyone was like, hi... . Now u see everyone new who joins gets free armor, diamond swords, i mil, like WTH! LOL XD

Post by: KermitsBigToe - June 3rd, 2015, 12:41:02 pm

[quote author=One link=topic=3198.msg15695#msg15695 date=1433291366]

12/22/14
[/quote]

I never knew you joined In December! I thought you played cubebuilders longer than me :o. I remember seeing you in skyblocks a lot , considering you were friends with the person I shared my island with. I also remember the faction you had made, I swear Ive seen it somewhere, I just cant remember where.

So Im only like pfft what nearly six months late, but welcome! ( now you can tell people that somebody welcomed you! XD )
I actually cant believe Ive been on cubebuilders a year in October which is only five months away?

When I joined and people welcomed me, I got scared cause I didnt realise they were talking to me until they said my username XD. I also didnt realise that you could have statues in minecraft, so I thought the statue of Cubebuilders Girl was an online player and I always felt bad about leaving her to play factions.

Post by: oneofakid - June 3rd, 2015, 1:12:09 pm

Yes Skyblocks was my favorite server, and me and patchy135 were friends on there. There was this dude, JackJaxson, who would warp to peoples islands and kill them, and he did so to me many times. I remember me and Patchy had fun avoiding him and killing him back. sadly patchy was banned for advertising

Also I think theres a video ThatPandaDude made of our sky block island. We have made new islands since, but this was our first few days on cube builders. But dont even bother watching it, the quality is terrible. If you do watch it then skip ahead to like 2 minutes.
Click here

Post by: Peppah - June 6th, 2015, 6:50:26 am

One I actually read it. I joined MC on the computer on December 2015, something like that, and I thought it was so boring, until I found out about CubeBuilders xD

Post by: paintcr - June 13th, 2015, 6:53:25 pm

[font=arial black]THIS IS EXTREMELY BORING AND SHORT, DONT BOTHER READING
[/font]

I found CB when I was browsing for Creative servers. I have always extremely enjoyed creative gamemode, and still do. I was like what the heck, Ill try it. and then I was like: :o #bestserverINTHEWHOLEFREAKINUNIVERSE and ya. I tried factions like: meh, Im ok with it. and skyblock: F U STUPID /is TP!! cause I kept glitching through the floor and falling into the void XD

minigames was meh. XD

Post by: Livetabon - June 13th, 2015, 9:22:48 pm

I found this server thanks to Ender_The_Great.

I never really played minecraft before, but I wanted to play with him because I like him very much.

Ever since I joined this server I learned new things about minecraft and eventually started to love this community. This server is very important to me, cause it holds a lot of memories.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - June 13th, 2015, 10:11:16 pm

[quote author=Derpeh!!! link=topic=3198.msg16249#msg16249 date=1434236005]
[/font]

I found CB when I was browsing for Creative servers. I have always extremely enjoyed creative gamemode, and still do. I was like what the heck, Ill try it. and then I was like: :o #bestserverINTHEWHOLEFREAKINUNIVERSE and ya. I tried factions like: meh, Im ok with it. and skyblock: F U STUPID /is TP!! cause I kept glitching through the floor and falling into the void XD

minigames was meh. XD
[/quote][quote author=One link=topic=3198.msg15695#msg15695 date=1433291366]

12/22/14
[/quote]

You guys stole my this is boring idea...waw.

Post by: paintcr - July 3rd, 2015, 7:23:34 am

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=3198.msg16259#msg16259 date=1434247876]
[quote author=Derpeh!!! link=topic=3198.msg16249#msg16249 date=1434236005]
[/font]

minigames was meh. XD
[/quote][quote author=One link=topic=3198.msg15695#msg15695 date=1433291366]

12/22/14
[/quote]

You guys stole my this is boring idea...waw.
[/quote]
Is it copyrighted? NO. Is it legal to say that? YES. [font=impact][glow=red,2,300]BOOM![/glow][/font]

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.