Boston Raided By Illuminus Getting Revenge Wont be Easy!

Re: Boston Raided By Illuminus Getting Revenge Wont be Easy!
Post by: JuanDong - November 7th, 2015, 1:02:28 pm

rat wtf i thought we were friends

boston is eZ btw :p prob could take them down solo

Post by: PaleoPath - November 16th, 2015, 5:24:19 pm

[quote author=Yvetal123 link=topic=5014.msg26872#msg26872 date=1446605863]
[quote author=One link=topic=5014.msg26866#msg26866 date=1446600610]
[quote author=patman96 link=topic=5014.msg26860#msg26860 date=1446598883]
We mean that our faction cannot be blown up. It is made entirely out of obsidian and lava and the only way in is tping in which wont happen
[/quote]
You guys did this again! it wont happen, eh? Well, what if somebody decided to revolt? They could tp you in! It may not seem like a possibility, but it is damm possible.
[quote author=xBladezy link=topic=5014.msg26852#msg26852 date=1446596574]
Well of course hacking could get you into any base, but thats for the desperate people xD. Glitching is also considered illegal on the server so that knocks out that possibility. I was talking about unraidable as in the rules of Cubebuilders, you could verify with my other faction members that our base has been up and running for months and Will Be de jure unraidable after its final construction.
[/quote]
This isnt what my point was! My point is, ITS POSSIBLE if all the faction members were online at once! ITS POSSIBLE that one of those could tp somebody in! ITS POSSIBLE that the person who was tped in would kill the faction members, over claim, and blow up the freakin base!

Look, I know you guys most likely wouldnt be raided in a million years. But you cant go around saying you are unraidable. Theres always a way, even if it seems impossible or distant.
[/quote] one... there is one thing... there is no LEGAL way to raid illumines... I bet that they already took care of insiding... I bet they probably made it so that people cant easily inside... and the terminology that they are using of saying that they are unraidable means that people cant get inside and take stuff.
[/quote]

Ohhh the irony
Post by: patman96 - November 16th, 2015, 6:34:16 pm

[quote author=xQuantum link=topic=5014.msg27271#msg27271 date=1447712659]
[quote author=Yvetal123 link=topic=5014.msg26872#msg26872 date=1446605863]
[quote author=One link=topic=5014.msg26866#msg26866 date=1446600610]
[quote author=patman96 link=topic=5014.msg26860#msg26860 date=1446598883]
We mean that our faction cannot be blown up. It is made entirely out of obsidian and lava and the only way in is tping in which wont happen
[/quote]
You guys did this again! it wont happen, eh? Well, what if somebody decided to revolt? They could tp you in! It may not seem like a possibility, but it is damm possible.
[quote author=xBladezy link=topic=5014.msg26852#msg26852 date=1446596574]
Well of course hacking could get you into any base, but thats for the desperate people xD. Glitching is also considered illegal on the server so that knocks out that possibility. I was talking about unraidable as in the rules of Cubebuilders, you could verify with my other faction members that our base has been up and running for months and Will Be de jure unraidable after its final construction.
[/quote]
This isnt what my point was! My point is, ITS POSSIBLE if all the faction members were online at once! ITS POSSIBLE that one of those could tp somebody in! ITS POSSIBLE that the person who was tped in would kill the faction members, over claim, and blow up the freakin base!

Look, I know you guys most likely wouldnt be raided in a million years. But you cant go around saying you are unraidable. Theres always a way, even if it seems impossible or distant.
[/quote] one... there is one thing... there is no LEGAL way to raid illumines... I bet that they already took care of insiding... I bet they probably made it so that people cant easily inside... and the terminology that they are using of saying that they are unraidable means that people cant get inside and take stuff.
[/quote]

Ohhh the irony
[/quote]
It is ironic cause you raided us illegally XD
Post by: SkyrunPvP - November 18th, 2015, 3:53:49 pm

meh the "factions" you play here is not factions just tellin ya :P

Post by: PaleoPath - November 18th, 2015, 4:40:38 pm

We need new plugins :o Like Obsidian Breakers, /wild, more kits, etc.

Post by: patman96 - November 18th, 2015, 4:43:13 pm

[quote author=xQuantum link=topic=5014.msg27313#msg27313 date=1447882838]
We need new plugins :o Like Obsidian Breakers, /wild, more kits, etc.
[/quote]
Yea /wilderness was one thing I suggested. That and a /kit starter so new people will at least have a chance with the OP factions we have.

Post by: realJosefStalin - November 19th, 2015, 8:42:06 am

Yeah our factions make it so no one can actually prosper by themselves. There needs to be a limit to their abilty to screw noobs. If we lose all new people we will die out with just a few diehard cubebuilder fans

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.