Boston Raided By Illuminus Getting Revenge Wont be Easy!

Re: Boston Raided By Illuminus Getting Revenge Wont be Easy!
Post by: oneofakid - November 3rd, 2015, 8:30:10 pm

[quote author=patman96 link=topic=5014.msg26860#msg26860 date=1446598883]
We mean that our faction cannot be blown up. It is made entirely out of obsidian and lava and the only way in is tping in which wont happen
[/quote]
You guys did this again! it wont happen, eh? Well, what if somebody decided to revolt? They could tp you in! It may not seem like a possibility, but it is damm possible.
[quote author=xBladezy link=topic=5014.msg26852#msg26852 date=1446596574]
Well of course hacking could get you into any base, but thats for the desperate people xD. Glitching is also considered illegal on the server so that knocks out that possibility. I was talking about unraidable as in the rules of Cubebuilders, you could verify with my other faction members that our base has been up and running for months and Will Be de jure unraidable after its final construction.
[/quote]
This isnt what my point was! My point is, ITS POSSIBLE if all the faction members were online at once! ITS POSSIBLE that one of those could tp somebody in! ITS POSSIBLE that the person who was tped in would kill the faction members, over claim, and blow up the freakin base!

Look, I know you guys most likely wouldnt be raided in a million years. But you cant go around saying you are unraidable. Theres always a way, even if it seems impossible or distant.
Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - November 3rd, 2015, 9:25:05 pm

[quote author=One link=topic=5014.msg26866#msg26866 date=1446600610]
We mean that our faction cannot be blown up. It is made entirely out of obsidian and lava and the only way in is tping in which wont happen
[/quote]
You guys did this again! it wont happen, eh? Well, what if somebody decided to revolt? They could tp you in! It may not seem like a possibility, but it is damm possible.
Well of course hacking could get you into any base, but thats for the desperate people xD. Glitching is also considered illegal on the server so that knocks out that possibility. I was talking about unraidable as in the rules of Cubebuilders, you could verify with my other faction members that our base has been up and running for months and Will Be de jure unraidable after its final construction.
[/quote]
This isnt what my point was! My point is, ITS POSSIBLE if all the faction members were online at once! ITS POSSIBLE that one of those could tp somebody in! ITS POSSIBLE that the person who was tped in would kill the faction members, over claim, and blow up the freakin base!

Look, I know you guys most likely wouldnt be raided in a million years. But you cant go around saying you are unraidable. Theres always a way, even if it seems impossible or distant.
[/quote]

Actually since most of our power comes from staff who dont even play factions and cant really get killed its not likely they would be able to overclaim.
Post by: PaleoPath - November 3rd, 2015, 9:30:31 pm

Look, one, I was just trying to make a point. Even if you can point out one flaw in the system, its not in our faction, its in Factions entirely. I just wanted to have a little fun and dont want my little comment to make anyone upset. Sorry if it did :P no faction can be unraidable... i guess.

Post by: Yvetal123 - November 3rd, 2015, 9:57:43 pm

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote] one... there is one thing... there is no LEGAL way to raid illumines... I bet that they already took care of insiding... I bet they probably made it so that people cant easily inside... and the terminology that they are using of saying that they are unraidable means that people cant get inside and take stuff.
Post by: SkyrunPvP - November 4th, 2015, 12:02:18 pm

This is why I left because yet again people are making bases unraidable. I suggested obby breaker many months ago but its not added so bases will stay unraidable which is boring

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - November 4th, 2015, 3:03:37 pm

[quote author=One link=topic=5014.msg26851#msg26851 date=1446595954]
[quote author=xBladezy link=topic=5014.msg26850#msg26850 date=1446594615]
Lol our base isnt even raidable in ANY aspect (except, of course, hacking). Only trusted faction members hold its secrets :o.
[/quote]
[quote author=Chinabug link=topic=5014.msg26809#msg26809 date=1446502227]
Flag I dont think you can raid Illuminis were too powerful and its impossible to raid, like pat said its like one man trying to conquer America it CANT be done
[/quote]
These 2 posts are very biased and untrue. It is 100% possible to be raided. You cannot have an unraidable faction, even if it does mean hacking is the only way of raiding (which is strongly unlikely, unless the base is in another multiverse and someone hacked their way into the multiverse). It may not seem like itll happen, as Illuminus has very trustworthy and loyal members, however it is possible for somebody to give out coordinates or tpa them into a vault and Illuminus gets raided. ONCE AGAIN, it most likely would not happen, however it CAN happen.
I hate how people go around saying they are unraidable. Because they 100% arent.
[/quote]
[/quote]
SURRRREEE

Post by: PaleoPath - November 4th, 2015, 4:51:14 pm

[quote author=SkyrunPvP link=topic=5014.msg26877#msg26877 date=1446656538]
This is why I left because yet again people are making bases unraidable. I suggested obby breaker many months ago but its not added so bases will stay unraidable which is boring
[/quote]

Ikr, besides creative, factions is Cubebuilders second most popular server. I think that an upgrade to make it fun to play again like in other minecraft servers should be necessary.

Post by: patman96 - November 4th, 2015, 4:54:08 pm

[quote author=xBladezy link=topic=5014.msg26883#msg26883 date=1446673874]
[quote author=SkyrunPvP link=topic=5014.msg26877#msg26877 date=1446656538]
[/quote]

Ikr, besides creative, factions is Cubebuilders second most popular server. I think that an upgrade to make it fun to play again like in other minecraft servers should be necessary.
[/quote]
We are trying all sorts of things to make factions more fun such as a starter kit to give newcomers a fighting chance and obby breakers but none of them have really been implemented yet.

Post by: Solurnis - November 4th, 2015, 7:55:19 pm

Lmao inusion raided you, I just tped azza and booyah, also slime came too.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - November 4th, 2015, 9:44:41 pm

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]Yes it IS possible to get raided, from the inside, even when nobody wants to inside. People may accidentally tp you in, which is EXACTLY what happened to Dauntless (when i was co-owner)
Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.