Boston Raided By Illuminus Getting Revenge Wont be Easy!

Re: Boston Raided By Illuminus Getting Revenge Wont be Easy!
Post by: Chinabug - November 2nd, 2015, 5:10:27 pm

[quote author=flagrocker link=topic=5014.msg26808#msg26808 date=1446501801]
[quote author=DaCoolCreeper link=topic=5014.msg26804#msg26804 date=1446497622]
slimestein you had to say that aloud now my plans are ruined ;(
[/quote]

we all have our ways of getting in.
[/quote]

Flag I dont think you can raid Illuminis were too powerful and its impossible to raid, like pat said its like one man trying to conquer America it CANT be done

Post by: PaleoPath - November 2nd, 2015, 5:13:51 pm

Flagrocker, from recent arguments, I would like to end our faction war. My faction wants to join into an alliance with Boston and to prove this we will use our power to help try to conquer Illuminus. If you trying to raid Illuminus is like a guy trying to overthrow America, then it would certainly help to throw in a few factions full of people to go along with it. That way its a good 2 against 1 not including all of your other allies - and after all, the downfall of major nations have happened in the most unlikely ways.

P.S. I would also like to announce that something big is going to happen, I have a feeling that it will be pretty soon too...

Post by: BradmasterX - November 2nd, 2015, 10:52:25 pm

Illuminus, be wary we have an inside man.... You will fall, maybe.... XD

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - November 3rd, 2015, 3:04:26 pm

Bradmaster flagrocker and boston... IM IN! They raided me like 20 times (Raiding is like finding wood to us now) but I am constructing a base that isnt even raidible from the inside.. But I wanna destroy the illuminati 2

Post by: PaleoPath - November 3rd, 2015, 6:50:15 pm

Lol our base isnt even raidable in ANY aspect (except, of course, hacking). Only trusted faction members hold its secrets :o.

Post by: oneofakid - November 3rd, 2015, 7:12:34 pm

[quote author=xBladezy link=topic=5014.msg26850#msg26850 date=1446594615]
Lol our base isnt even raidable in ANY aspect (except, of course, hacking). Only trusted faction members hold its secrets :o.
[/quote]
[quote author=Chinabug link=topic=5014.msg26809#msg26809 date=1446502227]
Flag I dont think you can raid Illuminis were too powerful and its impossible to raid, like pat said its like one man trying to conquer America it CANT be done
[/quote]
These 2 posts are very biased and untrue. It is 100% possible to be raided. You cannot have an unraidable faction, even if it does mean hacking is the only way of raiding (which is strongly unlikely, unless the base is in another multiverse and someone hacked their way into the multiverse). It may not seem like itll happen, as Illuminus has very trustworthy and loyal members, however it is possible for somebody to give out coordinates or tpa them into a vault and Illuminus gets raided. ONCE AGAIN, it most likely would not happen, however it CAN happen.
I hate how people go around saying they are unraidable. Because they 100% arent.

Post by: PaleoPath - November 3rd, 2015, 7:22:54 pm

Well of course hacking could get you into any base, but thats for the desperate people xD. Glitching is also considered illegal on the server so that knocks out that possibility. I was talking about unraidable as in the rules of Cubebuilders, you could verify with my other faction members that our base has been up and running for months and Will Be de jure unraidable after its final construction.

Post by: flagrocker - November 3rd, 2015, 7:25:32 pm

[quote author=DaCoolCreeper link=topic=5014.msg26830#msg26830 date=1446581066]
Bradmaster flagrocker and boston... IM IN! They raided me like 20 times (Raiding is like finding wood to us now) but I am constructing a base that isnt even raidible from the inside.. But I wanna destroy the illuminati 2
[/quote]

same they keep targeting us.

Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - November 3rd, 2015, 7:47:21 pm

[quote author=flagrocker link=topic=5014.msg26853#msg26853 date=1446596732]
[quote author=DaCoolCreeper link=topic=5014.msg26830#msg26830 date=1446581066]
[/quote]

same they keep targeting us.
[/quote]

Illuminati?
Thats a weak faction from what I know.
And upuhuhu we target you because of your bragging <3

Post by: patman96 - November 3rd, 2015, 8:01:23 pm

[quote author=One link=topic=5014.msg26851#msg26851 date=1446595954]
[quote author=xBladezy link=topic=5014.msg26850#msg26850 date=1446594615]
[/quote]
[quote author=Chinabug link=topic=5014.msg26809#msg26809 date=1446502227]
[/quote]
These 2 posts are very biased and untrue. It is 100% possible to be raided. You cannot have an unraidable faction, even if it does mean hacking is the only way of raiding (which is strongly unlikely, unless the base is in another multiverse and someone hacked their way into the multiverse). It may not seem like itll happen, as Illuminus has very trustworthy and loyal members, however it is possible for somebody to give out coordinates or tpa them into a vault and Illuminus gets raided. ONCE AGAIN, it most likely would not happen, however it CAN happen.
I hate how people go around saying they are unraidable. Because they 100% arent.
[/quote]
We mean that our faction cannot be blown up. It is made entirely out of obsidian and lava and the only way in is tping in which wont happen

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.