How to Raid Noobs :P

Re: How to Raid Noobs :P
Post by: Akiraff - April 23rd, 2015, 9:16:39 pm

Content getting off-topic, please stay on-topic.

Thats seems very interesting guide. And several players on servers do that, in order to raid successfully in a base. But here is a real question, what do youll gain from backstabbing a faction base? Vindictus and Akira Emdersprises are very selectively what Ive heard from. So they wont fall easily in this trick.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: patman96 - April 23rd, 2015, 9:59:44 pm

[quote author=Akiraff link=topic=2581.msg13041#msg13041 date=1429838199]

Thats seems very interesting guide. And several players on servers do that, in order to raid successfully in a base. But here is a real question, what do youll gain from backstabbing a faction base? Vindictus and Akira Emdersprises are very selectively what Ive heard from. So they wont fall easily in this trick.

Akiraff
[/quote]

Well even if they did fall for it, I dont think anyone will be able to raid their base. You kill one of them, a lot more slaughter you.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 23rd, 2015, 10:03:51 pm

[quote author=patman96 link=topic=2581.msg13044#msg13044 date=1429840784]
[quote author=Akiraff link=topic=2581.msg13041#msg13041 date=1429838199]

Akiraff
[/quote]

Well even if they did fall for it, I dont think anyone will be able to raid their base. You kill one of them, a lot more slaughter you.
[/quote]True...this is why you dont enemy us or declare war against us...however, if you do, then dont think we wont be prepared. Well take on anyone who challenges us. :)

Post by: patman96 - April 23rd, 2015, 10:29:08 pm

True...this is why you dont enemy us or declare war against us...however, if you do, then dont think we wont be prepared. Well take on anyone who challenges us. :)
[/quote]

At least you guys arent one of those big factions who bullies the smaller factions. The faction Im in is just me and the owner lol.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 30th, 2015, 8:18:14 pm

[quote author=patman96 link=topic=2581.msg13048#msg13048 date=1429842548]
True...this is why you dont enemy us or declare war against us...however, if you do, then dont think we wont be prepared. Well take on anyone who challenges us. :)
[/quote]

[quote author=patman96 link=topic=2581.msg13048#msg13048 date=1429842548]At least you guys arent one of those big factions who bullies the smaller factions. The faction Im in is just me and the owner lol.
[/quote]

True, we actually tend to help out the smaller factions.

Post by: Asheiou - May 2nd, 2015, 6:19:33 pm

[quote author=DerpehWaffle link=topic=2581.msg11562#msg11562 date=1428524924]
I GOT TEH BEST RAIDING IDEA! So, follow the steps below.

1. Ally your victim.

2. Get to their base/Say, "Can I see your base?"

3. Un-Ally them, then kill them.

4. RAID THEIR STUFFS.

5. Go to spawn and dance around in the safety of victory :P

6. Repeat.

Lol, best idea ever. Raided so many people with this tactic. But, trust me, DERPEHWAFFLE WILL NEVER FALL FOR IT.
[/quote]
I agree with Liv (post 2):
[quote=Livetabon]Please show some mercy to new and perhaps younger players, we do not want them leaving because they feel discouraged!

Thank you~ I hope you can regulate your raids so you dont make too many people quit playing, remember younger kids may play and as older members we should watch out for them for a little bit, until they get the hang of things.^^

Happy raiding~

~liv[/quote]
Id rather use it as revenge though. But no one listens to me.

Post by: dtown2002 - May 31st, 2015, 12:46:00 am

I raided 3 factions in one day!! :P

Post by: paintcr - June 5th, 2015, 5:25:44 pm

TELL ME THE COORDINATES TO AE!!!!!! PLEASE! MY FACTION IS NEW WE NEED STUFFZ, AND A BETTER BASE!!!!

Post by: oneofakid - June 17th, 2015, 10:40:59 pm

I know another good way of raiding

1: Join a faction
2: Get your power really low and keep it low
3: Raid them without leaving the faction
Why this works? If your power is negative they cannot kick you >:)

Post by: Akiraff - June 18th, 2015, 3:23:36 am

How to raid a base, like a boss 8)
Made by Akiraff

Step 1. /tp [username]
Step 2. /kill [username]
Step 3. repeat

Those three real simple steps can make you the most powerful member in Faction.
P.S.: #inb4ban

So good luck.

Akiraff
SOS Member

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.