How to Raid Noobs :P

How to Raid Noobs :P
Post by: Derpehh - April 8th, 2015, 4:28:44 pm

I GOT TEH BEST RAIDING IDEA! So, follow the steps below.

1. Ally your victim.

2. Get to their base/Say, "Can I see your base?"

3. Un-Ally them, then kill them.

4. RAID THEIR STUFFS.

5. Go to spawn and dance around in the safety of victory :P

6. Repeat.

Lol, best idea ever. Raided so many people with this tactic. But, trust me, DERPEHWAFFLE WILL NEVER FALL FOR IT.

Re: How to Raid Noobs :P
Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 8th, 2015, 5:03:05 pm

Lol, I did this once with the loyals. I even claimed a bit of their faction cause they forgot to do /f claim.

And I killed ponygurl and (s)he didnt mind at all.

xD

Post by: Livetabon - April 9th, 2015, 12:25:16 am

Please show some mercy to new and perhaps younger players, we do not want them leaving because they feel discouraged!

Thank you~ I hope you can regulate your raids so you dont make too many people quit playing, remember younger kids may play and as older members we should watch out for them for a little bit, until they get the hang of things.^^

Happy raiding~

~liv

Post by: oneofakid - April 9th, 2015, 7:58:35 am

I guess this guide is good. But I tend to stay away from the new and young players for at least a month since they joined. Thats when I make the decision to ally, enemy, or stay neutral with them. When we raid, normally we go through the Mesa portal because a lot of bases are there. When we find a base, we obviously take the stuff, blow up a bit, and leave a sign with a dumb quip on it.

Post by: dtown2002 - April 9th, 2015, 10:17:47 am

I JUST FOUND THE AE FACTION!!!!!

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 9th, 2015, 12:24:19 pm

[quote author=dtown2002 link=topic=2581.msg11663#msg11663 date=1428589067]
[/quote]

First of all, congratz. Second, its not really so hard to find... And at last, feel free to attack, well be waiting for you ;)

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 9th, 2015, 8:28:26 pm

[quote author=dtown2002 link=topic=2581.msg11663#msg11663 date=1428589067]
[/quote]Good luck killing us...

Even if you did find it, our vault is UNRAIDABLE, I can assure you that, and you wont get far before getting killed.

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 10th, 2015, 1:14:45 pm

Lolz Retro it doesnt matter if our vault is raidable or not, he wont even get near it ;)

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 10th, 2015, 1:32:12 pm

Dtown2002, mind if I have the co-ords 8) lol

Post by: OrzaRound - April 18th, 2015, 1:37:11 pm

[quote author=DerpehWaffle link=topic=2581.msg11562#msg11562 date=1428524924]
I GOT TEH BEST RAIDING IDEA! So, follow the steps below.

1. Ally your victim.

2. Get to their base/Say, "Can I see your base?"

3. Un-Ally them, then kill them.

4. RAID THEIR STUFFS.

5. Go to spawn and dance around in the safety of victory :P

6. Repeat.

Lol, best idea ever. Raided so many people with this tactic. But, trust me, DERPEHWAFFLE WILL NEVER FALL FOR IT.
[/quote]

I have done that in diff way. I ally them of corse. Tell them to tpa. Trap them somewhere near. I have a trap near /f home. trap myself. They tpa and I accept. When they tp, i do /f home, un-ally them and kill them. Sometimes i tell the ru ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.