How to Raid Noobs :P

Re: How to Raid Noobs :P
Post by: TheRedLoyal - April 18th, 2015, 2:26:57 pm

sometimes faction leaders and faction members can fall for it and now because we know that tactic we will never do that XD
and we will be safe from all those raids

Post by: Poptartsislove - April 19th, 2015, 4:30:28 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=2581.msg11613#msg11613 date=1428553516]
Please show some mercy to new and perhaps younger players, we do not want them leaving because they feel discouraged!

Thank you~ I hope you can regulate your raids so you dont make too many people quit playing, remember younger kids may play and as older members we should watch out for them for a little bit, until they get the hang of things.^^

Happy raiding~

~liv
[/quote]

That happend to me once on a different server when i was around eight, and i literally demonized the people doing it not realizing its a video game that doesnt effect real life at all xD and now i find people who act around the same and just realize i was eight and seeing them as bad people for a video game :P :-X

Post by: patman96 - April 20th, 2015, 10:04:34 am

[quote author=Gracticia link=topic=2581.msg12778#msg12778 date=1429475428]
Please show some mercy to new and perhaps younger players, we do not want them leaving because they feel discouraged!

Thank you~ I hope you can regulate your raids so you dont make too many people quit playing, remember younger kids may play and as older members we should watch out for them for a little bit, until they get the hang of things.^^

Happy raiding~

~liv
[/quote]

That happend to me once on a different server when i was around eight, and i literally demonized the people doing it not realizing its a video game that doesnt effect real life at all xD and now i find people who act around the same and just realize i was eight and seeing them as bad people for a video game :P :-X
[/quote]

I always hate people who treat video games like its real life not just in Minecraft but in games like Call of Duty or Halo. Its like its just a game! Have fun and stop taking it seriously! Sorry I dont mean to get off-topic. Just saying

Post by: TheRedLoyal - April 20th, 2015, 1:26:10 pm

[quote author=Gracticia link=topic=2581.msg12778#msg12778 date=1429475428]

Happy raiding~

~liv
[/quote]

[/quote]
this happend to me too when i was in 3 types of servers and in each one of them i did ragequit because i died XD
and none of them had the command /back

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - April 20th, 2015, 1:44:17 pm

OMG I found Akiraenderprises too!! But we will NEVER raid it >:D

Post by: albanybrookexo - April 20th, 2015, 3:25:55 pm

Thats just cold…….…[quote author=DerpehWaffle link=topic=2581.msg11562#msg11562 date=1428524924]
I GOT TEH BEST RAIDING IDEA! So, follow the steps below.

1. Ally your victim.

2. Get to their base/Say, "Can I see your base?"

3. Un-Ally them, then kill them.

4. RAID THEIR STUFFS.

5. Go to spawn and dance around in the safety of victory :P

6. Repeat.

Lol, best idea ever. Raided so many people with this tactic. But, trust me, DERPEHWAFFLE WILL NEVER FALL FOR IT.
[/quote]

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 20th, 2015, 3:59:40 pm

Can I have the co-ords Browtherhoodz[quote author=BrowtherHoodz link=topic=2581.msg12826#msg12826 date=1429551857]
OMG I found Akiraenderprises too!! But we will NEVER raid it >:D
[/quote]

Post by: patman96 - April 20th, 2015, 4:03:43 pm

Sometimes you do whatevers necessary to triumph

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 20th, 2015, 4:05:50 pm

You said it

Post by: Magicov - April 23rd, 2015, 7:32:13 pm

lel brow

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.