Why so much rage

Re: Why so much rage
Post by: Livetabon - February 18th, 2016, 11:32:57 pm

Staff should not be ignoring this, ever since the chat censor rules have been updated staff have been confusing "Swearing" and "Disrespect" together.

No one should be swearing AT you and calling YOU names.

No one should be giving you death threats (if pertaining irl.)

I will discuss this with our staff team and look at this through the logs.

If there is disrespect feel free to post it here, I will see it. Every time.

~Liv

Re: Why so much rage
Post by: Mod_Guy - February 19th, 2016, 11:40:05 am

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=5457.msg29125#msg29125 date=1455856377]
Staff should not be ignoring this, ever since the chat censor rules have been updated staff have been confusing "Swearing" and "Disrespect" together.

No one should be swearing AT you and calling YOU names.

No one should be giving you death threats (if pertaining irl.)

I will discuss this with our staff team and look at this through the logs.

If there is disrespect feel free to post it here, I will see it. Every time.

~Liv
[/quote] I am with liv on this one. If anything else happenes, feel free to msg a staff member. I am on every day after school. If im not on, mail me or any other staff, we will see it when we get on. Thats the whole reason /mail is there. Thank you,
-Mod

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.