Why so much rage

Why so much rage
Post by: 948 - February 14th, 2016, 4:04:51 pm

people keep getting really mad at me and threatening me. people try to trick me so they can kill me, but i come prepared and then i kill them. its their fault they wanted me to tpa to them. and now lots of people are mad at me because they wanted to kill me.

Re: Why so much rage
Post by: PhantomNoteBlock - February 14th, 2016, 9:12:55 pm

Unfortunately, everyone will run into threats like these, and the best thing we can do is ignore them. If they hate you over a block game thats their problem. If it ever gets on your nerves, I would just tell them that they dont have to play if they dont like being killed in a game about killing and raiding.

Post by: spookytables - February 14th, 2016, 9:30:59 pm

[quote author=Phantomette link=topic=5457.msg29074#msg29074 date=1455502375]
Unfortunately, everyone will run into threats like these, and the best thing we can do is ignore them. If they hate you over a block game thats their problem. If it ever gets on your nerves, I would just tell them that they dont have to play if they dont like being killed in a game about killing and raiding.
[/quote] If You Ignore A Person They Can Still Send Messages I Think..

Post by: WhovianBunny - February 14th, 2016, 9:32:35 pm

exactly but if they go too far you can count on staff to deal with them

Post by: PhantomNoteBlock - February 14th, 2016, 9:43:53 pm

[quote author=?Wifi? link=topic=5457.msg29077#msg29077 date=1455503459]
[/quote]

Really? Never knew that.
But by ignore I was meaning to say ignoring in real life, not actually /ignore

Post by: WhovianBunny - February 15th, 2016, 5:48:48 pm

The rage could be coming from the new players and how a lot of younger people are starting to join and probably are new to the computer gaming media and are learning to use a computer, keyboard, and mouse
they might be used to that stupid WII U pad or might just prefer the Playstation or Xbones controllers
Im more a a PC gamer myself but these younger players might not be as mature as us older players who have been on this server for quite some time like i think I was 10 when i first joined myself, but the server is starting to shrink probably due to the younger players not being mature (no Offense) enough to handle themselves and control their anger. I kinda used to be that way but not really i was ok if i died *EXTRA STORY* I used to have a friend who would talk on the phone with me and we were in creative then i killed him by accident then he started to cry and yell at me... thats probably how these new players are but I cant confirm that because i dont know if theyre crying.

Post by: 948 - February 15th, 2016, 6:05:34 pm

its just that people do it to me all the time. since im enemys with like 3/4s of the facs on factions, its not helping. one time, i killed skateoh, and he stated swaering at me and telling me to go to he** like 10 times. i did /ignore but he kept messaging me. sadly, i have gotten really mean threats just because a noob makes a fac and i enemy them right away. but thanks for the help

Post by: spookytables - February 15th, 2016, 6:43:32 pm

[quote author=Phantomette link=topic=5457.msg29081#msg29081 date=1455504233]
[/quote]

Really? Never knew that.
[/quote] If You Try To Ignore In Real Life, Theyre Still In Chat And Can Spam You XD

Post by: androosu - February 15th, 2016, 9:24:35 pm

[quote author=?Wifi? link=topic=5457.msg29097#msg29097 date=1455579812]
[quote author=Phantomette link=topic=5457.msg29081#msg29081 date=1455504233]
[/quote]

Really? Never knew that.
[/quote] If You Try To Ignore In Real Life, Theyre Still In Chat And Can Spam You XD
[/quote]

Turn the scale to your chat down, or just turn chat off lol.

Post by: WhovianBunny - February 18th, 2016, 6:53:16 pm

ibeastaddias *sorry if i got the name spelled wrong* you are welcome i came across a noob who really wanted to join my duo now trio but i said no then he got so freaking mad then started saying mean things to me like "then f*** you then" and its really unneeded because i simply said no sadly a couple days later we got raided on our base #2 which i would be shocked if it was him because he is so inmature in accepting declines that it would be near impossible for that guy to raid us. the again we are pros at stuff. but you are welcome for the help im glad to share my experiences with those idiots that we come across XD, but my other stories are for another post if i do make one.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.