A Racist Rule

Re: A Racist Rule
Post by: Livetabon - September 17th, 2015, 9:29:10 pm

[quote author=??Wendy-Chan?? link=topic=4701.msg24824#msg24824 date=1442539586]
[quote author=Lord_Of_Dubstep link=topic=4701.msg24819#msg24819 date=1442538921]
well unlike u i would actually use a tool such as google translate and akso you ban me yet check if im on the forums good move :D
[/quote]

Stop disrespecting staff you Baka (Yeah go use your precious google translate for that one. And just so you know, its Japanese)! And Liv is totally right (BTW Liv, your the Pokemon Master X3), go on to a French site and speak French. Also look up the definition of racist before you accuse someone of being it. Its also in the rules, I think, so yeah. Dont mess with our great staff team! And follow the rules! AND look up words before you use them, aight?
[/quote]

Thank you :)

Its crippled still Yvetal, and our rule still stands.

This is an english server, that is why a majority of our playerbase is in america and canada (some uk), because we are mostly english speaking.

Anyways, I am locking topic, I explained why our rules will not change and the faults behind this argument. There is nothing more we are going to gain from this, without arguing and causing a scene.

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.