Some mini games!

Re: Some mini games!
Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - April 21st, 2015, 11:19:17 am

I would love them to add:

Hide and seek
Capture the flag
Sky wars

I love hide and seek, thats what would put as the one I want the most, but I dont mind if you cant add it.
;D

Post by: albanybrookexo - April 21st, 2015, 12:13:52 pm

[quote author=oneofakid link=topic=2736.msg12573#msg12573 date=1429309443]
Not bad idea, but we just got a new mini games spawn, and wed have to add portals, and as far as I know, we have no space for more portals.
[/quote]
Yep Very True, Me and Nova Made the new minigames spawn and i think we made it a little squashed, the admins could find a place to put it, Nova deleted it off his plot so i have no way of changing it a bit ::)

Post by: KissMeImIrish - April 21st, 2015, 5:18:38 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=2736.msg12621#msg12621 date=1429377535]
ho
[/quote]

That is not how it is spelled in MC btw, its spelled hoe.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 21st, 2015, 8:39:32 pm

[quote author=Matthewcraft8 link=topic=2736.msg12644#msg12644 date=1429386920]
In my opinion I have these ideas:

Hide N Seek

-Classic Hide N Seek Game. We could do
-Hide as blocks
or
-Hide as humans in spots

TNT run

-Running and trying not to be exploded or fall off map

Death Match
Similar to SG except no chests. All start with leather armour and sword and more players killed, the better armour and weapons you get
[/quote]No one really plays SG, perhaps we should replace it with Death Match. Good idea!

Post by: Livetabon - April 21st, 2015, 9:19:49 pm

Hello!

There has been a poll placed up for a new minigame! Please everyone vote!! And we may be seeing a new minigame in our future!!

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.