Some mini games!

Some mini games!
Post by: primadxnna - April 17th, 2015, 6:09:15 pm

Here are some mini games that you can add:

-Cops and Robbers

-Capture the Flag

-Snowball fight

That would be so cool if you added those games!
=D

Re: Some mini games!
Post by: oneofakid - April 17th, 2015, 6:24:03 pm

Not bad idea, but we just got a new mini games spawn, and wed have to add portals, and as far as I know, we have no space for more portals.

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 17th, 2015, 6:36:30 pm

I like the thought of them but:

Cops N Robbers : Would need a lot of programming and added commands. It could also be used to an unfair advantage for example : Player one = cop, Player 2 and 3 = robbers. Player 2 and one are friends so player one only goes for player 3 while player 2 can win the game and get cubetokens ( This could be repeated )

Capture The Flag. : Well this is embarrassing. Ive never played CTF on Minecraft so Im guessing its for example team blue vs team red? Or something across those lines.

Snowball Fight : This I think is my favourite of the three, as it is simple. Im guessing it would be like quake but with snowballs?

Anyway I like the thought of them. My favourite mini game on minecraft is probably turf wars but I doubt that will be added anytime soon. ^^

Post by: Livetabon - April 18th, 2015, 1:18:55 pm

I can see cops and robbers being more similar to quake, except the cop has the ho, while the robber does not. The robber would have items or wave points they would need to get to (stealing items etc).

Of course these are all wonderful suggestions, we have had so many minigame suggestions I wonder which one will be implemented, after updating the new plugin we would have to discuss with the owner about a new minigame. Maybe after we revamp the old maps.

~Liv

Post by: primadxnna - April 18th, 2015, 2:38:21 pm

true. You could also add Hide and Seek!

Post by: OrzaRound - April 18th, 2015, 3:55:20 pm

In my opinion I have these ideas:

Hide N Seek

-Classic Hide N Seek Game. We could do
-Hide as blocks
or
-Hide as humans in spots

TNT run

-Running and trying not to be exploded or fall off map

Death Match
Similar to SG except no chests. All start with leather armour and sword and more players killed, the better armour and weapons you get

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 19th, 2015, 2:45:50 am

All brilliant ideas but what about the dropper :o

Post by: Akiraff - April 19th, 2015, 4:52:14 am

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2736.msg12574#msg12574 date=1429310190]
I like the thought of them but:

Cops N Robbers : Would need a lot of programming and added commands. It could also be used to an unfair advantage for example : Player one = cop, Player 2 and 3 = robbers. Player 2 and one are friends so player one only goes for player 3 while player 2 can win the game and get cubetokens ( This could be repeated )

Capture The Flag. : Well this is embarrassing. Ive never played CTF on Minecraft so Im guessing its for example team blue vs team red? Or something across those lines.

Snowball Fight : This I think is my favourite of the three, as it is simple. Im guessing it would be like quake but with snowballs?

Anyway I like the thought of them. My favourite mini game on minecraft is probably turf wars but I doubt that will be added anytime soon. ^^
[/quote]
Think Capture the Flag as Castle Wars. The whole point is to steal flags (banner), from the enemy team.

I see that snowball fight would be similar to Quake, just the shooting mechanics would be different. But count me in for capture the flag!

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: AzzaOwns - April 19th, 2015, 5:13:11 am

FOR SURE! and also who else wants trouble in terrorist town too! i wouldnt stop playing

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 20th, 2015, 4:26:01 pm

Lol, youd rack up tons of cubetokens if u did that

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.