DreamBound Recruiting!!!

Re: DreamBound Recruiting!!!
Post by: StarryOwlWarrior - November 1st, 2015, 11:21:11 am

Past IGN(s): DaddyBaker (dont judge, it was my dads account)
IGN: StarryOwlWarrior
Do you have Skype?:Yes
Scale on 1-10 of these MC topics
PVP: 7
Raiding:5
Building:9
Hunting:10
Why I should accept you: Im looking for a kind faction with nice people and Ive heard good things about DreamBound. Also, Im nice and welcoming.
Will you ever betray my faction and why: I wont because Im very loyal and think that its wrong to betray someone.
Scenarios
1. Someone in our faction has raided us and left. What do you do?: I help rebuild the faction, get more supplies and tell leader/mod what happened and I will also try to keep other faction mates calm.
2. Someone has raided our faction.(not in our faction) What is your response?: I help rebuild the faction and tell the leader and mods who it was.
3. You are at half a heart, have no food, and your hunger bar is low. What do you do?: I go either back to home or hunt/go to spawn just depends

Re: DreamBound Recruiting!!!
Post by: PhantomNoteBlock - November 8th, 2015, 4:25:42 pm

Past IGN(s): Wheek
IGN: Phantomette
Do you have Skype?: yes
Scale on 1-10 of these MC topics
PVP: 9
Raiding: 7
Building: 1
Hunting: 10
Why I should accept you: This faction seems like an accepting faction, and I would love to be a part of something amazing. Im a very patient and positive person and good miner and PvPer as well.
Will you ever betray my faction and why: I will never betray. If I were to betray, maybe I would get some good loot, but I would be lonely and not part of something amazing, so betraying wouldnt do me any good. (Sorry if this doesnt make sense its really hard to explain)
Scenarios
1. Someone in our faction has raided us and left. What do you do?: Tell the leader first. Then find out who raided us, try to find their base, then raid them and get out stuff back.
2. Someone has raided our faction.(not in our faction) What is your response?: I try to take everything valuable thing we have left, move it far from the base. Then Ill try to find out who raided us and try to raid them back.
3. You are at half a heart, have no food, and your hunger bar is low. What do you do?: I put away all my stuff then do /spawn. Then Ill wait until the hunger and health goes up.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.