DreamBound Recruiting!!!

Re: DreamBound Recruiting!!!
Post by: primadxnna - October 23rd, 2015, 10:18:16 pm

[quote author=BrandonPikachuuu link=topic=4872.msg26457#msg26457 date=1445650507]
Past IGN(s): None And I Have No Intention Of Changing It Ever.
IGN: BrandonPikachuuu
Real Name: Wait 1 Sec, Wow My IGN... Just Take Away Da Pikachuuu LOL
Do you have Skype?: Cha But I Will Just Get My Sister 2 Talk 4 Me Lol.
Scale on 1-10 of these MC topics
PVP: 8.2
Raiding: 6
Building: 9
Hunting: 10
Why I should accept you: Bcuz I Can Help A Lot Even When Where Raided
Will you ever betray my faction and why: I Would Never Betray Bcuz Same Reason As My Sister xD
Scenarios
1. Someone in our faction has raided us and left. What do you do?: I Will Tell Any1 Thats Online And In The Fac And Try 2 Raid Them.
2. Someone has raided our faction.(not in our faction) What is your response?: My Reaction Is 2 Tell Faction Staff Or Wait Until You Come On.
3. You are at half a heart, have no food, and your hunger bar is low. What do you do?: I Will Keep Fighting (If Im Fighting) And I Normally Dont Carry Valuable Stuff.

:DD
[/quote]

Greetings BrandonPikachuuu:

YOUVE BEEN ACCEPTED AS MARQUIS! GET ON ASAP AND JOIN! (tomorrow) Congratulations!

Post by: primadxnna - October 23rd, 2015, 10:19:46 pm

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=4872.msg26440#msg26440 date=1445636648]
You got raided :P
[/quote]

Yes we were raided but I found a new place. Plus more updates
rtd321 has left the faction. Im making Poke_Gabby_ the new moderator.
The new place is near a mineshaft. Perfect for mining! Also Ill get started on rooms and storage. See ya later!

Post by: StativeSpencer - October 23rd, 2015, 10:23:01 pm

[quote author=Juvia Lockser link=topic=4872.msg26461#msg26461 date=1445653186]
[/quote]

The new place is near a mineshaft. Perfect for mining! Also Ill get started on rooms and storage. See ya later!
[/quote]
Oh yeah I was using that mineshaft and mined all the ores... sorry

Post by: primadxnna - October 23rd, 2015, 10:24:18 pm

[quote author=Shieru Fantomuhaivu link=topic=4872.msg26462#msg26462 date=1445653381]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Its fine I found more!

Post by: StativeSpencer - October 23rd, 2015, 10:29:19 pm

[quote author=Juvia Lockser link=topic=4872.msg26463#msg26463 date=1445653458]
[quote author=Shieru Fantomuhaivu link=topic=4872.msg26462#msg26462 date=1445653381]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Its fine I found more!
[/quote]
*grabs phone* *rings* hello *i start screaming* I told you to mine everything! Do I have to do everything myself! *silence* other guy: ya. Me: *growls*

Well anyways servants are useless so Im gonna mine the rest myself and keep it ALL to myself

Post by: androosu - October 23rd, 2015, 10:52:49 pm

[quote author=Juvia Lockser link=topic=4872.msg26460#msg26460 date=1445653096]
[quote author=BrandonPikachuuu link=topic=4872.msg26457#msg26457 date=1445650507]
Past IGN(s): None And I Have No Intention Of Changing It Ever.
IGN: BrandonPikachuuu
Real Name: Wait 1 Sec, Wow My IGN... Just Take Away Da Pikachuuu LOL
Do you have Skype?: Cha But I Will Just Get My Sister 2 Talk 4 Me Lol.
PVP: 8.2
Raiding: 6
Building: 9
Why I should accept you: Bcuz I Can Help A Lot Even When Where Raided
Will you ever betray my faction and why: I Would Never Betray Bcuz Same Reason As My Sister xD
Scenarios
1. Someone in our faction has raided us and left. What do you do?: I Will Tell Any1 Thats Online And In The Fac And Try 2 Raid Them.
2. Someone has raided our faction.(not in our faction) What is your response?: My Reaction Is 2 Tell Faction Staff Or Wait Until You Come On.
3. You are at half a heart, have no food, and your hunger bar is low. What do you do?: I Will Keep Fighting (If Im Fighting) And I Normally Dont Carry Valuable Stuff.

:DD
[/quote]

Greetings BrandonPikachuuu:

YOUVE BEEN ACCEPTED AS MARQUIS! GET ON ASAP AND JOIN! (tomorrow) Congratulations!
[/quote]

My Brother Or I Cant Be On Tomorrow Until Like 1:00 p.m. As I Have A Rodeo And He Has Soccer And I Will Try 2 Get On His Acc. When I Get Home So You Can Add Him.

Post by: Dooplu - October 24th, 2015, 11:21:12 am

Past IGN(s): AdamThePUNisher, Lord_Of_Dubstep
IGN: ActualDubstep (ill change it back to lord of dubstep)
Do you have Skype?: yes
PVP: 3
Raiding: 4
Building: 10
Why I should accept you: Im a good builder and might be able to rebuild the abse after a raid
Will you ever betray my faction and why: NO, NEVER
Scenarios
1. Someone in our faction has raided us and left. What do you do?: Stay calm, help other factions mates to restock etc
2. Someone has raided our faction.(not in our faction) What is your response?: Anger but i will do what i can to help rebuild and
3. You are at half a heart, have no food, and your hunger bar is low. What do you do?: go to spawn or f home for help

Post by: primadxnna - October 24th, 2015, 12:07:47 pm

[quote author=L??d ?f D??s??p link=topic=4872.msg26491#msg26491 date=1445700072]
Past IGN(s): AdamThePUNisher, Lord_Of_Dubstep
IGN: ActualDubstep (ill change it back to lord of dubstep)
Do you have Skype?: yes
PVP: 3
Raiding: 4
Building: 10
Why I should accept you: Im a good builder and might be able to rebuild the abse after a raid
Will you ever betray my faction and why: NO, NEVER
Scenarios
1. Someone in our faction has raided us and left. What do you do?: Stay calm, help other factions mates to restock etc
2. Someone has raided our faction.(not in our faction) What is your response?: Anger but i will do what i can to help rebuild and
3. You are at half a heart, have no food, and your hunger bar is low. What do you do?: go to spawn or f home for help
[/quote]

CONGRATS YOURE PART OF DREAMBOUND! Title: Marquis

Post by: StativeSpencer - October 31st, 2015, 10:12:56 pm

Past IGN(s):none
IGN:StativeSpencer
Do you have Skype?:no :(
PVP:6
Raiding:not sure
Building:10
Hunting:10
Why I should accept you:I will help mine obsidian and diamonds to improve the faction
Will you ever betray my faction and why:no because I am a loyal member and I have never betrayed a faction
Scenarios
1. Someone in our faction has raided us and left. What do you do?:I try to kill them when they are raiding not after they finish afterwards I rebuild the base then get more supplies
2. Someone has raided our faction.(not in our faction) What is your response?:I protect the chests and other members of the fac if the base is lost completely find a new spot for a base
3. You are at half a heart, have no food, and your hunger bar is low. What do you do?:if not near enemies set home so I can come back and get my stuff

Post by: primadxnna - November 1st, 2015, 9:04:33 am

[quote author=Shieru Fantomuhaivu link=topic=4872.msg26734#msg26734 date=1446343976]
Past IGN(s):none
IGN:StativeSpencer
Do you have Skype?:no :(
PVP:6
Raiding:not sure
Building:10
Hunting:10
Why I should accept you:I will help mine obsidian and diamonds to improve the faction
Will you ever betray my faction and why:no because I am a loyal member and I have never betrayed a faction
Scenarios
1. Someone in our faction has raided us and left. What do you do?:I try to kill them when they are raiding not after they finish afterwards I rebuild the base then get more supplies
2. Someone has raided our faction.(not in our faction) What is your response?:I protect the chests and other members of the fac if the base is lost completely find a new spot for a base
3. You are at half a heart, have no food, and your hunger bar is low. What do you do?:if not near enemies set home so I can come back and get my stuff
[/quote]

Hello Spencer. YOUVE BEEN ACCEPTED! Title: Earl GET ON FAC ASAP AND I CAN HELP YOU MOVE!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.