StarWars Recruiting!

Re: StarWars Recruiting!
Post by: dtown2002 - July 3rd, 2015, 1:58:19 pm

Username: dtown2002
Have Skype(You can NOT join if you dont have skype)?: I do have skype
Previous Facs: The cave men, the new cave men, Xtown1357, AkiraEnderprises, and currently TheVikings
Have you ever betrayed a fac(Leaving a fac is leaving a fac, betraying is when you raid before you leave(Dont start at the fact that I "betrayed" AE!))(Also, dont lie, any suspicion I find yout app will be rejected!)?: No
Job you would like to have(Miner, farmer, or guardian): Guardian (Im good at bows)
Will you raid us when you join(Once again if I find suspicion I will reject your app): No

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 3rd, 2015, 5:43:07 pm

Right now I changed how to jobs work, because we dont have a bass anymore(we are a traveling faction now) So the jobs are: Miners, fighters, or raiders. Please choose one of those dtown.

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 3rd, 2015, 5:43:39 pm

LOL so many typos sorry xD

Post by: dtown2002 - July 3rd, 2015, 5:45:10 pm

[quote author=Willbob2003 link=topic=3513.msg17493#msg17493 date=1435959787]
Right now I changed how to jobs work, because we dont have a bass anymore(we are a traveling faction now) So the jobs are: Miners, fighters, or raiders. Please choose one of those dtown.
[/quote]
I will choose fighter (Bows are my best)

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 3rd, 2015, 5:47:24 pm

Okay dtown,

[move]You are accepted! You are now a Padawan![/move]

Post by: dtown2002 - July 3rd, 2015, 5:52:15 pm

Thank you will!! :D

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 3rd, 2015, 5:52:49 pm

Give me a few minutes, Ill come on soon.

Post by: Peppah - July 4th, 2015, 9:54:08 am

::) Oh well XD

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 4th, 2015, 1:08:02 pm

Pink pepper ik thats a fake app. Please destroy it

Post by: SupremeCritz - July 5th, 2015, 7:40:05 am

Username: Skate_Rat_Boss
Have Skype: Yup Username: Skate_Rat_Boss
Previous Facs:Redstone
Have you ever betrayed a fac: NO
Job you would like to have(Miner, farmer, or guardian): Fighter im beast with bows
Will you raid us when you join: No why would i raid the people i have worked hard with to defend and build the base.

---------------Skate_Rat_Boss :) :) ;) ;)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.