StarWars Recruiting!

StarWars Recruiting!
Post by: KissMeImIrish - June 30th, 2015, 6:40:07 pm

Hello, my faction StarWars is going to start recruiting! Before we get to the app, ere is how the different members work:
GrandMaster(Admin)
3 JediMasters(Mod)
And then there is JediKnights and Padawans. How this works is: For every 2 padawans, there is a JediKnight, so the ratio is 1/2. Also, so the first 3 to join, the very first gets to be JediKnight, then the 2nd to join will become a knight when a 3rd and 4th person join, see the pattern?

To be one of the three masters you must be a trusted friend of mine that Ive known for a while, and one of the first 2 of thses friends to join(___Wheatley___ has already taken a master pos).

Application to join:

Username:
Have Skype(You can NOT join if you dont have skype)?:
Previous Facs:
Have you ever betrayed a fac(Leaving a fac is leaving a fac, betraying is when you raid before you leave(Dont start at the fact that I "betrayed" AE!))(Also, dont lie, any suspicion I find yout app will be rejected!)?:
Job you would like to have(Miner, farmer, or guardian):
Will you raid us when you join(Once again if I find suspicion I will reject your app):

Re: StarWars Recruiting!
Post by: oneofakid - June 30th, 2015, 7:17:30 pm

Precious facs: Glacialdragons
Gemini
Eclipse
ShadowSwords
JaggedMonkeyKids
YouTubers
Dauntless
Youtubers
Redpig
Have I betrayed a fac: no
Job: miner
Will you raid us: no

Post by: KissMeImIrish - June 30th, 2015, 7:50:16 pm

Ok oneofakid, I am giving you the rank JediMaster!

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 1st, 2015, 11:49:21 am

I have 2 things to say: 1. oneofakid is the only acception without Skype

2. Only 1 JediMaster pos left!

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 1st, 2015, 5:10:15 pm

More people join plz D:

Post by: oneofakid - July 1st, 2015, 5:11:37 pm

Just saying, on the application template, you might wanna add a username part.

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 1st, 2015, 5:12:34 pm

Good idea...

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 1st, 2015, 5:20:05 pm

We need more people to apply! PLZ APPLY!

Post by: Peppah - July 3rd, 2015, 1:09:52 pm

Username: ;D
Have Skype(You can NOT join if you dont have skype)?: I can read minds...
Previous Facs: Ive been places 8)
Have you ever betrayed a fac(Leaving a fac is leaving a fac, betraying is when you raid before you leave(Dont start at the fact that I "betrayed" AE!))(Also, dont lie, any suspicion I find yout app will be rejected!)?: I have betrayed before, but so what? Is it like, illegal to raid in Factions?
Job you would like to have(Miner, farmer, or guardian): Can I like, just, hang around and do random crap?
Will you raid us when you join(Once again if I find suspicion I will reject your app): Yeah, I probably will ;)

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 3rd, 2015, 1:26:55 pm

Pink,

[move]You have been rejected![/move]

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.