An Ancient Introduction with Timeline

Re: An Ancient Introduction with Timeline
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - February 26th, 2015, 1:48:11 pm

August 2013: I start playing Minecraft, though I dont know what the Multiplayer button did
March 2014: I join Cubebuilders and make friends with Lemonfurry and zLemonProz
April 2014: I meet my friend timt10, he was burning down my house and raiding it :(
May 2014: I have a period of offlineness.
June 2014: I come back and meet Waflkone, Blackillz, Elfishwarrior and Browtherhoodz.
July 2014: I have more fun than ever on CubeBuilders everything was perfect.
August 2014: My birthday, I got realms so I could play with people outside CB
September 2014: I meet my third favourite staff of all time: Lil_Britt (well i think)
November 2014: Realms expires :( I meet the genderless admin Akiraff.
December 2014: I have period of offlineness
January 2015: I is back again. Me and timt10 become better friends.
February 2015: I am having tonnes of fun. I apply for staff (fail).

Re: An Ancient Introduction with Timeline
Post by: SkyrunPvP - February 26th, 2015, 3:03:03 pm

April-2014: I found the server when I logged on I got loads of welcomes :D. Couple weeks later I remember when Brow got helper :D he was helping me with the first level of parkour lel. I was great friends with Blackillz and still am.

May-2014: I finally! Registered on the forums I also bought my sister to the server. I created my first faction just beside the warzone didn’t get raided for about 2 weeks which I am still surprised now.

June-2014: Karow came!!! :D didn’t really talk to her though. I created a faction with Sterlings5 he was rich in factions so I was happy to join him. I also posted my first staff application.

July-2014: I posted my 5th staff application which I waited but was rejected again lol. I don’t have good memory.

August-2014: I posted my 7th! Staff application this is also when I found out my personality in Minecraft. PVP. Rejected.

September-2014: Months of trying I was accepted :D erm but I wasn’t staff long. Very bad memory.

October-2014: I joined Outerhaven very nice faction very rich the only bad thing was the mob grinder lag. Then we moved base to a very open space I became very rich at this time but it was legitimate. But. We moved again but that time without me I saw the base planned out in creative it was amazing but voted out.

November-2014: I created a new faction slowly out of god apples but Akiraff joined me we progressed even more when he joined then something happened lel. Then we made a NEW base with 4 layers of obsidian we were getting rich on speed II and Strength II. We invited rat lol he betrayed wasn’t really bothered as it’s a game. Then this is my favourite 3 awesome people joined EnderTheGreat Livetabon and CC257 they created AkiraEnderprises.

December-2014: AkiraEnderprises getting richer by the minute then Outerhaven connected with us which I liked because now I’m back with them :D. Then I saw some of Livetabon’s manic builds I was astonished and happy to have a builder like that on the server. My favourite part of this month was that we started a secret Santa gifts thingy we put gifts in peoples chests but the person is not allowed to look at their own lol I loved my presents.

January-2014: Everything going great started a new project creating a obsidian wall bedrock to sky limit on factions its going very well ,our fac can mine altogether in 1 day about 1 and a half double chests of obsidian or even more ! I was given another chance for my staff application came out of nowhere but I was so happy that I was allowed to re-apply.

Febuary-2014: Well coming to the end of February faction wall is nearly done but still a little more to go I’m still waiting on my staff application but I’m being patient as Karow is going through some difficulties with her Minecraft account I believe. But I also got my Iron Golem Spawner this month for me skyblocks. Browtherhoodz joined me and livie :D I think it’s a great island in my opinion.

Well I’m still here and here to stay for how long this server is up for! I am also so happy that we have gone for just 3 on weekdays to 46. The weekends 45 to 136 our record I cant wait to expand even more.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.