An Ancient Introduction with Timeline

An Ancient Introduction with Timeline
Post by: Akiraff - February 24th, 2015, 1:25:39 pm

Hello my name is Akiraff also known as Akira. I believe that I am one of the oldest member in CubeBuilders, I started playing around December 2013.

I have dedicated a time to introduce myself, and how everything happened to be at this moment.

History of how I started Minecraft:
I started playing Minecraft around beta stage (Around version 1.5). I got invited by my school friends to test out a new game. I had troubles in surving my first night in Minecraft, cause creepers kept blowing up my place up. So I decided to dig a huge underground hole, and declared as my house.

December 2013
I have applied to become a Staff Member around 19th December. It was a great opportunity for me to pass my time off. And I officially bought a Minecraft account.

January 1st, 2014
00:00 GMT+8 (Forum Time), Siggi, I and PocketOwn8 decided to spend our nights playing Minecraft on New Years Eve. My first second of 2014, was killing a pig in CubeBuilders Original Spawn, slightly modified by Vzer0_Flow.

January 2014
Claimed a huge amount of area, and I tested WorldEdit. I created my entire faction unlegitimate, which was removed for obvious reasons after a week later.

I would like to give a shoutout to magicdog2002 and PocketOwn8 who were very loyal towards my faction. In addition, a new faction was also rising: OuterHaven, which had several ownerships: Siggi88, Pray4Death, Bigboss__, Browtherhoodz and Karow. I would never expect this faction to turn out to be one the largest faction in CubeBuilders.

Mid-January 2014
I was officially promoted to Admin position. The best reaction was from magicdog2002: "I barely met you, and your an Admin."

Feb 2014
CubeBuilders average players was 15. The highest peak we ever had was 23.

End of Feb 2014
I became inactive through several months.

August 2014
I have returned to CubeBuilders, with new staff members and several new members, which CubeBuilders started to peak 40 players.

I have met several great staff members:
- Anniehbear
- Karow
- Bigboss__
- Lil_Britt

Most of this staffs had never met me, and they were confused how did I even got to an admin position to begin with. I explained them, that I was on a break period, and have asked Siggi that I wouldnt be on as much as I was during the early months.

September 2014
Well nothing interested happened during this period of month.

November 2014
Akira Enderprises was one of the largest faction that I formed with the help of EnderTheGreat. During this month, I have met several dedicated members who eventually took a step in becoming staff:
- EnderTheGreat
- SerpentXxX (aka Mr. Snek)
- DeltaFlyer15 (aka Jerry)
- CC257
- Livetabon
In addition we were able to manage to merge OuterHaven and Akira Enderprises together, which is one of the largest faction.

Several players put tremendous amount of effort in shaping CubeBuilders, as we know of today. During this journey, I noticed that CubeBuilders community grew slowly and sucessfully.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Re: An Ancient Introduction with Timeline
Post by: chaptermaster118 - February 24th, 2015, 2:17:40 pm

Aww I love this Akiraff <3 I wish to be in your timeline in the 2015 year and make some memories with you :D (I remember the original cubebuilders spawn!)

Post by: slimestein - February 25th, 2015, 10:29:25 am

[quote author=Akiraff link=topic=1959.msg7941#msg7941 date=1424802339]
Hello my name is Akiraff also known as Akira. I believe that I am one of the oldest member in CubeBuilders, I started playing around December 2013.

I have dedicated a time to introduce myself, and how everything happened to be at this moment.

History of how I started Minecraft:
I started playing Minecraft around beta stage (Around version 1.5). I got invited by my school friends to test out a new game. I had troubles in surving my first night in Minecraft, cause creepers kept blowing up my place up. So I decided to dig a huge underground hole, and declared as my house.

December 2013
I have applied to become a Staff Member around 19th December. It was a great opportunity for me to pass my time off. And I officially bought a Minecraft account.

January 1st, 2014
00:00 GMT+8 (Forum Time), Siggi, I and PocketOwn8 decided to spend our nights playing Minecraft on New Years Eve. My first second of 2014, was killing a pig in CubeBuilders Original Spawn, slightly modified by Vzer0_Flow.

January 2014
Claimed a huge amount of area, and I tested WorldEdit. I created my entire faction unlegitimate, which was removed for obvious reasons after a week later.

I would like to give a shoutout to magicdog2002 and PocketOwn8 who were very loyal towards my faction. In addition, a new faction was also rising: OuterHaven, which had several ownerships: Siggi88, Pray4Death, Bigboss__, Browtherhoodz and Karow. I would never expect this faction to turn out to be one the largest faction in CubeBuilders.

Mid-January 2014
I was officially promoted to Admin position. The best reaction was from magicdog2002: "I barely met you, and your an Admin."

Feb 2014
CubeBuilders average players was 15. The highest peak we ever had was 23.

End of Feb 2014
I became inactive through several months.

August 2014
I have returned to CubeBuilders, with new staff members and several new members, which CubeBuilders started to peak 40 players.

I have met several great staff members:
- Anniehbear
- Karow
- Bigboss__
- Lil_Britt

Most of this staffs had never met me, and they were confused how did I even got to an admin position to begin with. I explained them, that I was on a break period, and have asked Siggi that I wouldnt be on as much as I was during the early months.

September 2014
Well nothing interested happened during this period of month.

November 2014
Akira Enderprises was one of the largest faction that I formed with the help of EnderTheGreat. During this month, I have met several dedicated members who eventually took a step in becoming staff:
- EnderTheGreat
- SerpentXxX (aka Mr. Snek)
- DeltaFlyer15 (aka Jerry)
- CC257
- Livetabon
In addition we were able to manage to merge OuterHaven and Akira Enderprises together, which is one of the largest faction.

Several players put tremendous amount of effort in shaping CubeBuilders, as we know of today. During this journey, I noticed that CubeBuilders community grew slowly and sucessfully.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator
[/quote]
I came online for the first time cirka 27 november...(im not in timeline >:( :()
I got staff 2 weeks later ;D

Post by: Livetabon - February 25th, 2015, 12:01:48 pm

I joined this server in august as Napageneral. I never ha my own account because i never expected to play so viligently or ever be so attached to the game as I have.

I started to just build in creative, I wasnt interested in any of the servers. I wasnt even interested in the community, who welcomed me happily when I joined the creative server. (I never saw them because I never paid any attention to chat.)

I was in a skype call with EnderTheGreat and he applied for staff about a week after I joined. He and I always talked and he played with me and talked to me all day.

My on time increased exponentially, and Ender was accepted and started going into staff calls. The first time I met Karow and Akira was crazy. I was shy and didnt say much as I built, but I instantly started to love Karow, as they helped with my divider problem and showed me quite a few interesting things.

I didnt know Akira that much, but when I joined factions and joined Enders faction and started to play that more regularily I started to know Akira a lot more and our faction grew and grew. We went through a lot of things, Karow even joined when we got rid of Outerhaven because it was illegitamate.

I applied for staff jokingly at first, I wanted to give Karow a good laugh. Thats probably why it took a long time to be accepted for I had to wait another week after applying again to get into staff.

I loved the server, I loved the higher ranked staff, and I very slowly started to make friends in the community. I started to look at the chat and reply to others.

I wasnt active on the forums, but that quickly changed upon becoming staff, and now I am well known in the community. The lovely members Ive helped, the offense appeals I have reviewed, and the fun topics members have created polls about not only made me happy, but I was always excited to see new topics created on the forums.

I built hub, because the christmas one was getting kinda old. I was happy to try, I never thought I could really make a good spawn, since I love making big things. I built the new hub in two weeks with no world edit, it took forever it felt, nine long hours a day for two weeks was insane, but worth it. I made a very fun spawn. Players still enjoy it and play in it today. Sometimes more people are in hub then ffa pvp. Which is crazy!

I made a new map for ffa pvp, not a lot of people liked the change at first, but I now have many great ideas for next time I am allowed to make a new map. I am glad players are having fun finding my new secret rooms that pop up every once in awhile! ^\\^ it makes me so happy when in game things make it back to the forums.

Akira and Karow are busier now, but they are always fairly easy to contact, Siggi and I have talked quite a bit and we all joke around from time to time. Ender and I are almost always in a call though. The staff here, and the new staff I have met. Willbob, neptune, rtd, slimestien, drak, block, cc, etc etc are wonderful people to talk to. Not everyone talks as much as Id like, but so far they are all interesting and different people.

And now I am a mod, I am working on a gigantic skyblocks spawn that will not fail to be beautiful and interactive for all the wonderful players here in cubebuilders. From never noticing the active players that welcomed me to the server, I am now someone that monitors chat, I notice everything and reply as much as I can to anyone that says my name.

Ive come a long way^^ and I hope I can continue for as long as I can. I love the server and everyone on it~^^

See you in game Akira~

~Liv

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - February 25th, 2015, 12:31:04 pm

I remember Anniehbear and Bigboss :(

Post by: Livetabon - February 25th, 2015, 3:43:05 pm

Awee big boss! You really are the best!!

I wish I could have been more in your timeline but Ill definitely be on during your anniversary! Make sure to say hai to meee!! :D

~^^ I love this forum post this is really nice!

~Liv

Post by: ThunderHoof - February 25th, 2015, 3:46:10 pm

Bigboss why did you retire?

Bigboss I regret the bad things I have done to you I am sorry.

Post by: EnderTheGreat - February 25th, 2015, 5:14:06 pm

Awesome post, Akira! Its fun to see a history of this place. Im proud to know you man. Keep up the good work!

Also, good to see youre still active, boss.

Post by: Solurnis - February 25th, 2015, 6:38:52 pm

Heres mine \/ (i dont remember the exact dates rly)

Laster years summer (June-August) I played ona different server for a little while before this with Karow, then it shut down (im not gonna mension anything about this server ;)) Soon after I found Cubebuilders. I joined as a guest, and stayed that way for a long while, The first big faction I ever joined was one that magicdog owned I believe. I had to bribe him to let me join. I was on for one day, then the next day I came on I was kicked. I was really noobish at the time so I didnt sethome or anything. One day I came on and looked to see who was on too. As a looked I saw karow in the list. I was so surprised by this. I remember she said to me "Its a small world." Then she convinced me to become a member. (Btw, I was a guest long before June.)

September-October: I was very unactive at this time, I think either at summer or around here CubeBuilders was sadly greifed by some devoted staff. I missed the mainly factions spawn, but this one was nice because it had more servers, so I came on every once in a while.

December: One of my most active months. Some time before this one of my freinds on cubebuilders left, Abbiebrinkgman
(think that was her ign) I threw a huge christmas party and decided to come on cubebuilders a lot. (Some time after) A bunch of new helpers came and I was pretty surprised. This server (to me) grew really fast over the last couple months.

Up Until Now: I have made new freinds on CubeBuilders, They make my experience much better on CB. Some of them include Sterlings, Pslamp, and Gunner (there is way more.) Now we have fun taking over ffa and being the second strongest fac on factions.

Other things that happened: I was devoted to find and conquer OuterHaven, Whitch of course never happened. Then I gave up and decided to be freinds with them. Also, Some staff members made a major prank on me thinking that I found OH then the whole base blowing up the second I switch a lever. I created the long-lasting "TheRats."

Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - February 26th, 2015, 12:45:18 pm

I got minecraft about a year and half ago now, it took me a while to work out how to get on multiplayer, and when I worked out I played on a few servers. Then I found cubebuilders, by far the best server ever! Im so glad I found it, its one of the best things I have, everyone is so nice and it always makes my day! Thank you to all staff and players for giving me such a wonderful time! Last year, my dad left for America, and I havent seen him since. He is currently married to a women I have never met, and only told me and my younger brother they had got married 2 weeks after the wedding. It hit me hard, and upset me a lot, but thanks to all my friends and family, real life and minecraft, I am still happy! Thank you so much to everyone for making this server a wonderful place to be!
;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.