First Day as Staff :)

Re: First Day as Staff :)
Post by: AzzaOwns - April 9th, 2015, 4:31:55 am

congrats!!!!! hope i see you online sometime

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 9th, 2015, 5:16:39 am

Welcome to staff. I will hopefully talk to you more ingame and also in staff calls. It will be very interesting getting to know you. I do not think we have ever met before but many refer to me as Hyper. Message me whenever you want, it would be great to talk.

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 9th, 2015, 9:51:31 am

Thanks AzzaOwns! I hope to see you online sometome to! :) and I think Ive heard some of the staff talk about you Hyper but we have yet to meet lol Ill be sure to message you so we can get to know each other :)

Post by: KissMeImIrish - April 9th, 2015, 11:48:40 am

:-[[quote author=GameDudePc_TR link=topic=2555.msg11401#msg11401 date=1428435989]
Perhaps she means the staff in this screenshot ? Its a nice picture I took when all of you guys were trying to fix a border :p
[/quote]
Yeah, I sis /up 1 on the border and that happened. I got the glass off, but Akria has to put the slab back

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 9th, 2015, 12:12:42 pm

Well it still was nice seeing all staff who were online at that time (and some regular members) being busy trying to fix a problem. This shows that no matter how big or small a problem is, you can Always count on staff !

Post by: Karow - April 10th, 2015, 6:55:57 am

Welcome into our Staff Team again, Jess! Glad you had a blast! We will try not to creep you out. But no promises 8)

Post by: Livetabon - April 10th, 2015, 9:22:58 am

Locking topic, congrats Jess and welcome to the staff and being a tad bit closer to the community then you will ever know.

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.