First Day as Staff :)

Re: First Day as Staff :)
Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 7th, 2015, 1:23:13 pm

Hehe thanks Live! And I cant wait to get to know you better Slime! :) And thanks Akira that means a lot! :3

Post by: KissMeImIrish - April 7th, 2015, 3:43:05 pm

[quote author=Jessie_Lyn13 link=topic=2555.msg11339#msg11339 date=1428410105]
I had an amazing first day as staff yesterday! I wanted to say thank you to my fellow staff members for being amazing and welcoming and really helpful with showing me the ropes! (I even gave out my first warning, sorry xD). I also want to say thank you the awesome community on cubebuilders! The amount of congratulation I got from everyone on the server was so heartwarming! Im excited to start my journey as staff and am thankful to start it with such encouragement from the community!
[/quote]

Could u be nice and give shout outs to those nice fellow staff? ;)

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 7th, 2015, 3:46:29 pm

Perhaps she means the staff in this screenshot ? Its a nice picture I took when all of you guys were trying to fix a border :p

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 7th, 2015, 4:14:20 pm

[quote author=Willbob2003 link=topic=2555.msg11400#msg11400 date=1428435785]
[quote author=Jessie_Lyn13 link=topic=2555.msg11339#msg11339 date=1428410105]
I had an amazing first day as staff yesterday! I wanted to say thank you to my fellow staff members for being amazing and welcoming and really helpful with showing me the ropes! (I even gave out my first warning, sorry xD). I also want to say thank you the awesome community on cubebuilders! The amount of congratulation I got from everyone on the server was so heartwarming! Im excited to start my journey as staff and am thankful to start it with such encouragement from the community!
[/quote]

Could u be nice and give shout outs to those nice fellow staff? ;)
[/quote]

do you mean Skyrun, Live and xBOOYAHx? ;P lel you were also super helpful Will :) also lol nice one game xP

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 7th, 2015, 4:20:58 pm

I know Im nice, altho most people think of me as Awesome B-) Thats why I have the nickname AwesomeMan irl (not joking actually) but only from 1 friend haha

Post by: Amaterasu6k - April 7th, 2015, 5:08:43 pm

Im glad that you enjoyed your first day and im glad that i could help lol ;D

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 7th, 2015, 6:20:36 pm

You were awesome at showing me the ropes thanks xBOOYAHx! :)

Post by: SkyrunPvP - April 8th, 2015, 9:02:11 am

Fantastic that you had a good first day! and a very very weird one too. lellel

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 8th, 2015, 9:03:48 am

Nah sky it wasnt weird, I mean she didnt get stalked, didnt have a problem at a border of a plot, didnt see a random Dude appear before her telling her he wuvs her hair you know ::)

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 8th, 2015, 12:28:47 pm

it was weird but a good weird, it was nice getting to know you a little bit Sky :D and thanks BigBoss! I look forward to getting to know you more to! :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.