What happened to the old Cubebuilders?

Re: What happened to the old Cubebuilders?
Post by: SkyrunPvP - January 3rd, 2016, 4:55:31 pm

Reason why I flipped out as well (why im perm banned) but the server used to be so good the way it was back when AnnieBear and Blackillz and all them OGs were here Cookie_tiff etc there was so much more to do but it all just flopped

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - January 4th, 2016, 10:15:19 am

[quote author=SkyrunPvP link=topic=5253.msg28248#msg28248 date=1451858131]
Reason why I flipped out as well (why im perm banned) but the server used to be so good the way it was back when AnnieBear and Blackillz and all them OGs were here Cookie_tiff etc there was so much more to do but it all just flopped
[/quote] Ik I still remember the day I joined back in july 2014 and everyone was like Welcome! and willing to help. Now its just people say "welcome" and turn back to their things. (some people still have diginity to be nice though)

Post by: Chinabug - January 4th, 2016, 5:57:44 pm

[quote author=BradmasterX link=topic=5253.msg28052#msg28052 date=1451505828]
I thing its just the pressure of peoples lives being pulled into the game. And just everyone growing up I think. And its just people getting TO good at Minecraft and the tons of tension in factions.

You dont have that problem in skyblock or Minigames, and we all know why its like that. Minigames is just a competition, just fun little games. Creative is mainly fine, I dont understand why people are all angry at rps.

Its just factions... And factions is about building, raiding, getting raided, and starting over again. Its just that people are being cocky and being to mean about the game, like everyone, cool off.

Stop with the tricks, just get it yourself or raid it. Just dont trick people and be all mean about it. Like in-siding factions and joining them and betraying them is all fine, but pretending to help someone then killing them and stealing there stuff is just rude.

Its not against the rules, but it seems to me that its one of the reasons everyones mad. And correcting peoples every little mistakes. Not everyone is perfect people.

I get it everyone gets frustrated on the server and community, just keep your cool and remember its a game. Remember if your nice youll be rewarded. But your reward is secret till it shows up...
[/quote]

Not to be mean but I tend the disagree on the minigames and creative. There are still hackes, though not as much, but there are still hackers in ffa pvp. And in creative there are plenty of fights there, and problems. Technically the only REAL peaceful server on CubeBuilders is SkyBlock

Post by: BradmasterX - January 5th, 2016, 9:48:28 am

[quote author=Chinabug link=topic=5253.msg28302#msg28302 date=1451948264]
Not to be mean but I tend the disagree on the minigames and creative. There are still hackes, though not as much, but there are still hackers in ffa pvp. And in creative there are plenty of fights there, and problems. Technically the only REAL peaceful server on CubeBuilders is SkyBlock
[/quote]

Oh dont worry your not being mean. Skyblock is only peaceful just because, its skyblock, theres nothing there to argue about mainly.

Post by: SkyrunPvP - January 5th, 2016, 11:31:14 am

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=5253.msg28091#msg28091 date=1451605347]
Before Karow left she wanted to implement the laxer rules for swearing, and open up to an older playerbase which a large majority of us disagreed on.

We are currently in mod examinations and you shall see a new mod (or two) shortly.

Waflkone was a terrible staff member please do not ever say he was a good one lol.

Also Jessie_Lyn and I, are normally online, we are on alot more than Akira would has been.

Siggi is also online in skype and normally gets on to fix major issues.

The only thing we lack currently is mods, which is what we are fixing currently with the examinations.

~Liv
[/quote]

M8 Waflkone was good for a bit but then he got bad (also at pvp)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.