What happened to the old Cubebuilders?

What happened to the old Cubebuilders?
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - December 30th, 2015, 1:41:00 pm

As I was looking through the pages of the forums, I came across some really old posts. In the old posts people were a lot nicer then.
When I first joined (1 year and 6 months ago) People were also a lot nicer. Also, since in the old days, We had Siggi88 and Admins-Moderators on a lot so it was stable. Nowdays Higher staff are hardly on at all and Siggi88 is on like 5 minutes a week+ or less. (Or thats how it was before I was perm banned) So Im wondering, What happened to the old Cubebuilders? Now everyone is swearing all the time and kinda mean (A.K.A. Kinda me too)
And also since higher staff isnt on a lot the servers are crashing and hackers are hacking. Plus, a lot more griefs (you can stop looking at me now..) and a lot more people are quiting because of the current mood of older players. So we should start being nicer and bring back the good ole days, Whadda say?

Re: What happened to the old Cubebuilders?
Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - December 30th, 2015, 1:47:10 pm

I know what you mean, a lot of the new players on server i find are a little rude or selfish. I think its just because they are younger players though. Im sure itll get better. I dont see many of my friends on the server anymore anyway, thats why I dont play on there too much anymore.

Post by: BradmasterX - December 30th, 2015, 3:03:48 pm

I thing its just the pressure of peoples lives being pulled into the game. And just everyone growing up I think. And its just people getting TO good at Minecraft and the tons of tension in factions.

You dont have that problem in skyblock or Minigames, and we all know why its like that. Minigames is just a competition, just fun little games. Creative is mainly fine, I dont understand why people are all angry at rps.

Its just factions... And factions is about building, raiding, getting raided, and starting over again. Its just that people are being cocky and being to mean about the game, like everyone, cool off.

Stop with the tricks, just get it yourself or raid it. Just dont trick people and be all mean about it. Like in-siding factions and joining them and betraying them is all fine, but pretending to help someone then killing them and stealing there stuff is just rude.

Its not against the rules, but it seems to me that its one of the reasons everyones mad. And correcting peoples every little mistakes. Not everyone is perfect people.

I get it everyone gets frustrated on the server and community, just keep your cool and remember its a game. Remember if your nice youll be rewarded. But your reward is secret till it shows up...

Post by: ItsOrian - December 31st, 2015, 8:34:53 am

I have noticed a lot of player mood change in the past 4 months Ive been playing on CubeBuilders. Since it is almost New Years, I believe that we as a server should make a resolution to be kind and help to new players, not just say "Welcome" and go back to what you were doing.

Many of us players are concerned about this issue. Honestly I believe that only very few staff members have helped in this situation. Cant we all be nice to each other?

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - December 31st, 2015, 11:59:53 am

I bet we would be nicer if the higher staff was on more, like in old days with Walfkone and Karow and the other Mod+

Post by: Livetabon - December 31st, 2015, 6:42:27 pm

Before Karow left she wanted to implement the laxer rules for swearing, and open up to an older playerbase which a large majority of us disagreed on.

We are currently in mod examinations and you shall see a new mod (or two) shortly.

Waflkone was a terrible staff member please do not ever say he was a good one lol.

Also Jessie_Lyn and I, are normally online, we are on alot more than Akira would has been.

Siggi is also online in skype and normally gets on to fix major issues.

The only thing we lack currently is mods, which is what we are fixing currently with the examinations.

~Liv

Post by: 948 - December 31st, 2015, 8:06:33 pm

These days on factions, there is all this crap about "YOU STOLE MY DIAMONDS" or "I GOT RAIDED". those are some of the reasons why everyone is mad at everyone.

Why cant we all just take a chill pill with some chill milk, and just relax.

spend time with your fam for new years, and just chill until the new year.

Have a good start to the new year, not a bad one

-iiBeastAdidas

Post by: Kereo - December 31st, 2015, 8:36:18 pm

Yeah, i know what you mean, ive seen most of this server through, ive been on this server since almost the beginning of it, and yeah, the server is really changing, but that does not mean you cant have a good time on it ;) :D ya know! there is still nice people on the server, so just be nice :D XD

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - January 1st, 2016, 10:16:21 am

[quote author=?qn? link=topic=5253.msg28102#msg28102 date=1451612178]
Yeah, i know what you mean, ive seen most of this server through, ive been on this server since almost the beginning of it, and yeah, the server is really changing, but that does not mean you cant have a good time on it ;) :D ya know! there is still nice people on the server, so just be nice :D XD
[/quote]

I agree, as a retired staff and a member from late Dec 2013, it has become apparent the server is changing, maturity levels fluctuating and various new age populations. This server has grown so much from when I joined that there is no suprise that with growth comes change. However, as illustrated by ?qn? it is still a great place to come and have fun! If its really that big a deal, cant you just ignore it? And to be quite honest, although I havent been consistent in my recent log-ins, I have noticed so much hate mainly just competitive conversation. Factions is only a game - Just Remember That! ;D

Post by: chumii - January 3rd, 2016, 4:18:17 pm

True. I dislike the rudeness of new CubeBuilders and im not pointing fingers. But i HATE it when players that have been here longer are starting to become rude (Not pointing fingers) and its causing people to quit CubeBuilders.

I mean seriously, who swears at children?
THIS NEEDS TO STOP!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.