*PLEASE READ* Regarding all players and staff part of CubeBuilders.

Re: *PLEASE READ* Regarding all players and staff part of CubeBuilders.
Post by: Solurnis - December 25th, 2015, 5:59:15 pm

Hello I am Ratsnipz I have been playing for x long. Today I would like to share with you people what I see. People. Yes people, the things that are constantly living and dying. RolePlays. What is a roleplay? Why do people do roleplays? We may never know. I dont get why people are arguing with such bad comebacks. Cant they think of better comebacks? I mean come on really. My 3 year old cousin knows better ANAL comebacks. A 3 year old.

The next part is staff. They should get a break. Like really all they do is work. They sometimes get a chance to build something that no one will probably see because it will never be finished BECAUSE they are working so much. This shouldnt be more demanding than entertaining it should be a mix.

Factions. Where you make a base and hopefully not getraided. Even though your not supposed to get raided. News flash. Factions is about not getting raided. Is it their fault that they got raided? probably not.

Chicago Hard Chicago Hard Chicago Hard.
My rant ends here.

P.S. Perhaps you should rely on google then the human mind

Post by: Solurnis - December 25th, 2015, 6:00:20 pm

troll 8)

Post by: Yvetal123 - December 25th, 2015, 7:56:22 pm

[quote author=Mr. Snippy link=topic=5209.msg27888#msg27888 date=1451084355]
Hello I am Ratsnipz I have been playing for x long. Today I would like to share with you people what I see. People. Yes people, the things that are constantly living and dying. RolePlays. What is a roleplay? Why do people do roleplays? We may never know. I dont get why people are arguing with such bad comebacks. Cant they think of better comebacks? I mean come on really. My 3 year old cousin knows better ANAL comebacks. A 3 year old.

The next part is staff. They should get a break. Like really all they do is work. They sometimes get a chance to build something that no one will probably see because it will never be finished BECAUSE they are working so much. This shouldnt be more demanding than entertaining it should be a mix.

Factions. Where you make a base and hopefully not getraided. Even though your not supposed to get raided. News flash. Factions is about not getting raided. Is it their fault that they got raided? probably not.

Chicago Hard Chicago Hard Chicago Hard.
My rant ends here.

P.S. Perhaps you should rely on google then the human mind
[/quote] 2tru 2 2tru

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.