Goodbye CubeBuilders~

Re: Goodbye CubeBuilders~
Post by: paintcr - December 20th, 2015, 6:29:22 pm

No....no....no....no..... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Ill never stop missing you Actual..... I love u...... :(

Post by: Peppah - December 20th, 2015, 6:33:50 pm

Ill miss ya Actual :(

Post by: aolla - December 20th, 2015, 6:40:34 pm

bye actual. im leaving aswell...

Post by: Mod_Guy - December 20th, 2015, 7:23:04 pm

Actual, you have been one of the few people on this server that has been nice to me. Now i may have cursed at you, yelled at you and stuff like that, but it never was from the heart. Just like a "poke fun at a friend" thing. Now, about you leaving. I can see what you are thinking. But that doesnt mean that you have to hate on every one. Im a satinist. Like i dont go to the satin church or what ever, but i dont look up when Im sad, I look down to my god. Just like you, I have quit the server, just stoped playing several times because of others. humans worst weekness? Other humans. You have brought up a huge point. I really hope that jess, kate, and siggi can see if they can fix this. To every one else who reads this post and my comment, please take spacess words to your mind and see if you are part of the problem. Dont be part of the problem, be part of the solution.

-Mod

Post by: spookytables - December 20th, 2015, 7:42:03 pm

[quote author=?Mod? link=topic=5201.msg27817#msg27817 date=1450657384]
Actual, you have been one of the few people on this server that has been nice to me. Now i may have cursed at you, yelled at you and stuff like that, but it never was from the heart. Just like a "poke fun at a friend" thing. Now, about you leaving. I can see what you are thinking. But that doesnt mean that you have to hate on every one. Im a satinist. Like i dont go to the satin church or what ever, but i dont look up when Im sad, I look down to my god. Just like you, I have quit the server, just stoped playing several times because of others. humans worst weekness? Other humans. You have brought up a huge point. I really hope that jess, kate, and siggi can see if they can fix this. To every one else who reads this post and my comment, please take spacess words to your mind and see if you are part of the problem. Dont be part of the problem, be part of the solution.

-Mod
[/quote] Words Of Wisdom

Post by: oneofakid - December 20th, 2015, 9:38:41 pm

Well, continuing from what I said earlier, I wish you the best of luck on your animations and music. Keep on going, and youll be the star of YouTube. :) Good luck with everything bud. Ill miss you.

Post by: slimestein - December 22nd, 2015, 5:45:04 am

Liar!

You told me before that you wouldnt leave before the new years!

I reall wanted to spend time with you before you left ecspeciazlly since i knew sinc elike 1-2 weeks before you left that you would leave.

Anyways have a great life :)

Post by: Kereo - December 31st, 2015, 8:23:44 pm

:( :( :( Goodbye Space, i Wish i knew this earlier, i had been exited waiting for you to be on for days, i dont know if you can read this? but i have a steam account aswell, if we could still be freinds, steam could maybie XD Bye freind ~cube

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - January 2nd, 2016, 12:47:43 am

Actual, Im sad to see you leave, but I completely agree, and I will be leaving as well. There is so much hate and drama going on, I cant handle it anymore.

Best of wishes,
FebreezeNH (Feb)

Post by: paintcr - January 2nd, 2016, 11:07:58 am

Well, Actual...see you around..... :(

BTW guys: I know a server Actual goes on sometimes :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.