Goodbye CubeBuilders~

Goodbye CubeBuilders~
Post by: MeLoveEevee - December 19th, 2015, 2:00:56 pm

Before reading please read this.

http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,5090.0.html

It basically sums up why im leaving. Im sick and tired, quote this.. SICK AND TIRED of all the drama in CubeBuilders. No one has decided to take in DeltaFlyers advice and continue good behavior in the Community. I was planning on leaving Dec 26 because I wanted to be here for Christmas but I do not want my day to be ruined by constant "Oh hey, smd", "I will slit your throat if you dont leave my plot!!!!!!!" "Hey guys lets start another arguement".

I literally just got into another arguement yesterday (12/18/2015) and to be honest, its not really heartwarming. I have devoloped quite some anger issues and hate towards humans because of these constant arguements that I keep having to go through. Sometimes I ask myself, why do us humans live.. If all we do to get into a arguement is troll, or joke, or simply disagree with another person to cause some kind of World War III.

I hate the fact people like Creepypasta, I hate satanists, I hate evil crap. I simply will not put up with people who enjoy or who think killing and people who die on a evil level is interesting. Seeing your eyes ripped out and ect.. I really REALLY hate these type of people. I want peace in the world not KILLING. I simply am not enjoying my life because of all the drama I see in real life.

You can call me a porkchop, or actualban or stalker all you want now. I dont care anymore, im hurt enough as it right now. Another thing I hate is these "Jokes" that humans think is funny like the "actualban" or "stalker" type of stuff or even "Ebola"!!! What the heck? Do you know these could offend someone?! I saw someone joke on the server about Ebola and no one in the community did nothing about. Since when did Ebola become a joke?! Since when is it fun to laugh at racist jokes?!

Maybe I am just becoming mature in my own ways, or maybe not. I dont know. I dont know whats wrong with me. Maybe I dont fit in with the human society anymore? Have I learnt that theres nothing but "work" in the world? Maybe I learned that were all controlled by Paper aka Money and maybe were too blinded by it to see the real gift in life that we cant accomplish.

Im sick of people who roleplay drama. Im just sick in general. I have NEVER devoloped so much hate before.

I remember back in the old days..... It was impossible for me to get mad you know? Now its just everyday. I remember when i was the happiest. Those were the good days.

The only peace a human can achieve, is by themselves sadly.

If one human cannot agree with another human, a problem occurs. If one human messes up, not wanting what the other human wants, a problem occurs. If a person had a bad day, a problem occurs.

A Human, simply cannot understand the value of piece if they do not give piece. <- For real though.

Im leaving because its the best for my health and best for myself before i eventually snap and go crazy and end up muting someone for 1000 years because of their arguement crap. But since this post is mostly a rant I will say my last few sentences that show postive energy.

------------------------------------------------
It was fun hanging out with you guys.. from the beginning. It was fun meeting new people, experiencing love and fun. Living life was a blast. No worrying about drama, or fighting. As soon as I would come on, everyone would greet me and we would do some fun stuff and ect.

If I were to make a wish for a shooting star, I would wish for World Peace instead of "Million Dollars". Because not even money can buy happiness. A person could ruin a millionaires day.. which leads to only one solution which is peace.

Im hurt, im tired of drama, name calling, disrespectful jokes, what people are into, arguements, and bullying. The only peace I will have is by spending time with my family which are super nice to me. By doing this ill be able to spend more time on learning how to profit and make better animations on my YouTube channel and next year will be big for me.

I will be taking a Driving School, and practicing with my mom on giving change out and ect. because I will be applying for a job next year. Ill probably work at mcdonalds or something haha. It was fun hanging out with you guys. I have nothing else to really say.

I will be returning back to my old self, super nice and ect in a few weeks. It was fun being staff! I really enjoyed it, I wish i could ban people xD but ya know.

Ill be on Steam, my name should be ActualSpace/Actuallyspace and i should have a Glaceon Picture.
My Skype is Actualspacethird if you would like to speak to me.
If you would like to do a collab or something or just keep up to date on my animations my YouTube is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqcsIgxU1OEb9anRHAg_x4g

No more Minecraft for me.
Cya guys! Glaceon Out.????

EDIT: Also whoever gave me the -3 reputation, thank you ya jerk.

Re: Goodbye CubeBuilders~
Post by: BarrelRacerMe - December 19th, 2015, 2:08:28 pm

Ill miss ya Actual :( <3

Post by: oneofakid - December 19th, 2015, 3:14:25 pm

I totally agree. So much hate on CubeBuilders. I see people being disrespected all the time and it makes me so sad. I just want disrespectful people to leave. Minecraft is supposed to be fun. Its supposed to be fun building things in creative, but people come along to hate it. Its supposed to be fun to raid people in factions, but people lose control and say hurtful things. OH WELL, YOU GOT RAIDED. IF YOU DONT WANNA GET RAIDED THEN DONT PLAY FACTIONS.

Post by: androosu - December 19th, 2015, 4:54:02 pm

It is sad to see you leave ActualSpace! I always hated the drama on CubeBuilders, for I have seen many quit because of it. I have decided January 1st I should be leaving as well, to many arguments are breaking out, and chat is getting spammed, well mine mainly because my laptop lags and like 10 msgs just show up ;-; . Anyway, keep in touch wif me on Skype plz!

Post by: spookytables - December 19th, 2015, 9:18:44 pm

Basically My Leaving Statment (But With Out The Bottom Part (---) But Its Very Sad To See A Good Friend Leave, Goodbye ActualSpace [sub][sub]or ActualSpice ^-^[/sub][/sub];; Drama And Arguments Has Taken Over Cubebuilders. Especially The Creative Server. I Have Decided Sometime In January To Say Bye To Cubebuilders. ;; Bye Bye (I Will Keep Up With You On YouTube)

Post by: Mutroc - December 19th, 2015, 9:54:27 pm

I legit cried reading this but i understand. I will miss all our deeper than the deepest part of the ocean talks and getting your help when I need someone to decorate with me. But we will always have skype (if you delete skype I might go crazy) :( :)

Post by: MiraculousHolder - December 19th, 2015, 10:09:56 pm

I agree. Now whenever I go on creative there is a lot of drama. We will all miss you and it will not be the same because you would always greet everyone with a big hello. :-\

Post by: BradmasterX - December 20th, 2015, 12:45:44 am

Bye!!!! I didnt really know you but its so sad to see someone close to the community leave. Hope you play again on this server in the future, I took a few months break and I returned and it seems fine, more evil and sad, but overall good... :-\ Bye

Post by: BradmasterX - December 20th, 2015, 12:47:13 am

Its also hilarious how some people hate the drama, but they actual cause it, XD. (not u dough)(bye again)

Post by: flagrocker - December 20th, 2015, 4:32:49 pm

i might join the Leaving Community on Christmas it just Depends honestly.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.