Akiraff's Formal Leave

Re: Akiraff's Formal Leave
Post by: LightningLegend - September 27th, 2015, 1:41:33 pm

I shall bid you farewell, I hope you have a great time with your life and live it to the fullest

Post by: Mod_Guy - September 27th, 2015, 2:14:06 pm

you will be severly missed by every one. thank you for all the help that you have given all of us here at CubeBuilders. Thank you, and we will miss you

-GUI

Post by: Yvetal123 - September 27th, 2015, 2:36:37 pm

Cya Akiraff... we had a good run. I remember the good ol faction days. UndeadHeaven... Sorry for stealing those gapples like last year. UndeadHeaven then Akiraenderprises. It was nice knowing you for this long. Bye :(

Post by: SuperNova50 - September 27th, 2015, 3:01:18 pm

Bye Bye..

Post by: Chinabug - September 27th, 2015, 5:08:09 pm

Thx for informing me on Portuguese and whatnot. And thx for forgetting who I am how sweet of you. Nice knowing you, and tell ur grandma I said hai

Post by: Ferocelion - September 27th, 2015, 8:53:21 pm

Cya Akiraff. You were a good staff member and always watched over our back and made the server what it is today. The most days your on means the more days youre gonna have fun. Enjoy every moment of life and keep this server as an accomplishment in your life. Stay safe at all costs and again, have lots of fun. Remember the most of people you had fun with and the good times with us.

[move]Goodbye![/move]

-ActualLion/Ferocelion/AwkwardMinou/Catou013
Post by: androosu - September 30th, 2015, 5:43:29 pm

My Favorite Thing That Akiraff Did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgOoqZXQ2rI&list=LLkoUzMJasWz-lExCeJglE6Q&index=2

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.