Akiraff's Formal Leave

Akiraff's Formal Leave
Post by: Akiraff - September 27th, 2015, 12:03:27 am

Hey CubeBuilders!

Please accept this as an official formal leave. I have been in the process of retiring the server, since February 2015; I have first brought up to Karow back when EnderTheGreat’s demotion, however I was very vague and was just processing through it. Around July 2015, I have talked privately with Karow again and made my decision to be retiring the same day as Karow.

In addition, I’ve made a long extensive leave from Staff Team for six months which gave me a time to determine wether or not to stay in CubeBuilders. And has finally made the decision and a promise to Karow, that we’re going to be retiring the same day.

I had my great 1 year 9 months 2 days in CubeBuilders, however it comes time that we need to step up and move next phase in our life. In addition there been several personal matters that been weighting up my back, and I do not want to create more stress for my life.

Finally, I will give my favorite quote from Jeremy Schwartz:
“Live everyday as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be”

Sincerely,
Akiraff

Re: Akiraff's Formal Leave
Post by: UmbreonFang - September 27th, 2015, 12:20:32 am

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU ARE ONE THE BEST STAFF MEMBERS! But i understand if you want to go, so i guess its ok...... But well miss you! Bai!

Post by: Peppah - September 27th, 2015, 7:14:51 am

Well miss you guys! :(

Post by: Karow - September 27th, 2015, 7:49:04 am

Ill miss you Akiraff. Hopefully you will still keep in touch with me. :(

Post by: StativeSpencer - September 27th, 2015, 7:55:15 am

Goodbye :(

Post by: Dooplu - September 27th, 2015, 9:12:10 am

There is so much people i havnt gotten the chance to chat with and they leave, i wish you the best of luck through your journey in life, Farwell ;)

Post by: oneofakid - September 27th, 2015, 9:19:43 am

I am really gonna miss you guys :(

Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - September 27th, 2015, 10:02:50 am

Dang Im really gonna miss you man.
Remember that one time when we were married?

Post by: spookytables - September 27th, 2015, 11:39:48 am

I Will Miss You :( All The Fun Times In The Hub Dx

Post by: GoldenRusher - September 27th, 2015, 1:28:58 pm

We will miss your hilarious humor, everyday You were on, we would all crack up. You were also one of the best staff members and you will not be forgotten

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.