My first warning.

Re: My first warning.
Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 20th, 2015, 4:19:10 pm

Can anyone do /a in order to get hold of staff?

Post by: Livetabon - April 20th, 2015, 10:10:58 pm

Players do not have access to staff chat but can contact staff directly with the command /helpop,

the /helpop command contacts ANY op staff in ANY server (vanished or not), not many players know the command, but its there.

op staff are manager and owners

See you in game!

!~Liv

Post by: patman96 - April 21st, 2015, 12:13:32 am

Does /r do anything or did you just hit the wrong key by accident?

Post by: Livetabon - April 21st, 2015, 1:24:41 am

/r is used to reply to people who pm you.

Post by: patman96 - April 21st, 2015, 7:46:13 am

Ah ok

Post by: KissMeImIrish - April 21st, 2015, 8:06:11 am

I always mix them up! I do /r but i acctually do /a and then after I sent it to staff chat I do /a whoops wrong chat sorry!

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 24th, 2015, 2:01:01 am

Lol, nice one Will.

So anyway Im not sure whether to lock this or not, so I am gonna leave it to a Moderator or higher to choose whether this gets locked, because to be honest its going a bit of topic.

Post by: Livetabon - April 24th, 2015, 11:35:45 am

I will be locking it, thanks hyper.

If anyone has anymore command questions please do not heisitate to make a forum post about it.

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.